Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style #5

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
CS5_Cover_small.jpg

The new issue will be shipping by the end of the month. Our cover story is an exclusive interview with costume designer Bernie Pollack, who has created wardrobe for Hollywood's top leading men, including Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman and Harrison Ford.

Also included in this issue:

Hollywood's Bias Against Marriage

Bow Ties

Leather Flight Jackets

California Wines

Style Icon: Fred Astaire

Sorry for the long wait and thank you for your patience. The really good news is that it is the best issue we have done.

Keep your eye on the mailbox.

Decodence

A-List Customer
I'd like to buy back issues #1-#4, and the current issue at once, will you be updating the store on classicstylemag.com to include #5?

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Last one?

Brian Sheridan said:
I am HAPPY and SAD... The issue looks awesome..except it will be the last one.

I've been away for a bit, is this really the LAST one? And I don't know if my subscription included this upcoming one...MK how do I find out?

Thanks,

FG.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wonderful new! I can't wait to see it...and I'm still crossing my fingers and praying it's not the last issue. I'm sure I speak for many others in saying we're pullin' for you, MK. Would asking for it at all of the local Barnes-Noble & Borders stores and other magazine outlets help? Letters to the advertisers? In other words, what can we do to help from this end? What would be most effective?

WH1

Practically Family
YES! First I get to come home from Iraq with everyone, drink beer and now this. Could life get any better! My wife says yes but she is a synic.;)
Now I have to decide which hat to wear while I wait by the mailbox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24