Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style #5

BuddyJ

One of the Regulars
I'm also interested in knowing if it will be available at B&N. I hope so. Finally seeing this issue come to fruition is exciting.

poetman

A-List Customer
Looks good, but why does Ford's Fedora obscure the title of the magazine? This seems very odd. I think the title should be most prominent on the cover. You want customers to know what they're purchasing. Is this the last issue?

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
MK said:
CS5_Cover_small.jpg

The new issue will be shipping by the end of the month. Our cover story is an exclusive interview with costume designer Bernie Pollack, who has created wardrobe for Hollywood's top leading men, including Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman and Harrison Ford.

Also included in this issue:

Hollywood's Bias Against Marriage

Bow Ties

Leather Flight Jackets

California Wines

Style Icon: Fred Astaire

Sorry for the long wait and thank you for your patience. The really good news is that it is the best issue we have done.

Keep your eye on the mailbox.
Wow! I missed this post while I was in Italy!
That cover is Awesome Awesome Awesome!
I am so excited for the new issue!!!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

dahliaoleander

One of the Regulars
Is it available already? I'm afraid to ask in case they dont have it...

Hopefully everything will be soon worked out so that Classic Style can make it past Issue 5 and into the major annual anniversaries. (5-10-15-20-25 you get my drift. :))

WH1

Practically Family
MK said:
Sorry. I must have missed that. Classic Style will be available at B&N and Border's as usual.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :beer: :cheers1:

Good news, thank you sir! I will by multiple copies for friends.

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
Has anyone found this issue at B&N yet? I keep asking and they keep telling me that since it's a quarterly they don't know if they'll be getting it at all. I'm not fixed on getting it at B&N, but I do have a gift card. I guess I'll check Borders on Monday as well.

-Dave

Cascadian

New in Town
Thank you for the update, MK. I'm sure the staff at my local Borders and B&N stores will be glad to have me lay off my obsessive search of their magazine racks for the next couple of weeks.

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
CS-5 in my mailbox today...

... Perhaps a tad earlier for me than others since I have a feature article in this one (as in 1 and 3). Great magazine, great publisher, and a crying shame if it goes away. I agree with MK's assessment that this is the cream of the crop, so read it cover-to-cover when it arrives or go out and buy one for you and nine more to share with friends. -- Fred H.

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
Funny this should come up again...

Just tried again tonight at B&N. The clerk was very helpful, but the bottom line is that their periodicals system is so screwed up nobody knows what's going on until the magazines arrive in boxes. I'll try again next week and the week after, if I haven't found it by then I'll order it online.

-Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters