Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style magazine

jeboat

One of the Regulars
I just finished my first read of the premier edition of Classic Style and am quite impressed. I believe that when word gets around the magazine will attract a lot of interest. There is nothing like it in print that I have seen and Esquire is a different animal altogether.

Men's fashion style is an oxymoron as far as I am concerned. The so called casual dress movement set us back as a style trend setter 20 years around the world. I know that many countries have little or no wealth and cannot afford even a decent meal much less stylish clothing but Americans in general have no excuse except laziness.

I look forward to see how this magazine matures and how the readers support it.

jeboat:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

moustache

Practically Family
Agreed!

jeboat said:
I just finished my first read of the premier edition of Classic Style and am quite impressed. I believe that when word gets around the magazine will attract a lot of interest. There is nothing like it in print that I have seen and Esquire is a different animal altogether.

Men's fashion style is an oxymoron as far as I am concerned. The so called casual dress movement set us back as a style trend setter 20 years around the world. I know that many countries have little or no wealth and cannot afford even a decent meal much less stylish clothing but Americans in general have no excuse except laziness.

I look forward to see how this magazine matures and how the readers support it.

jeboat:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I agree!!!

Well done MK,Matt and staff!!!

JD

Baggers

Practically Family
It seems to be rolling out eastward across the country. Being in the big, fat, hairy (southern) middle of it, I'm going to wait until the end of this week before I start to despair. As of this moment, I'm still expectant (though not in a maternal way :D ).

Cheers

My Pop's Closet

New in Town
I checked my local Barnes & Noble today but didn't find it. I will go to another bookstore tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll have a copy on hand before I board the plane for Orlando, FL tomorrow evening.

RBH

Bartender
My Pop's Closet said:
I checked my local Barnes & Noble today but didn't find it. I will go to another bookstore tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll have a copy on hand before I board the plane for Orlando, FL tomorrow evening.
I checked at a B\N about 50 miles from me yesterday. The magazine guy said he would try to get it. We will see.
The Hastings did not have it either.

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Barnes & Noble

Yes MK had already posted it should be at ALL Barnes & Noble's by the end of Jan, 2007, or something to that effect [huh]

Was @ Books A Million yesterday NO Classic Style yet :rage:

SC :rolleyes:

PS My Pop's Closet did you ask when it was coming in ???

jeboat

One of the Regulars
I received mine last Friday, December 8, I believe. By all means ask for it at B&N, the more people that ask the better. Who knows, the premier issue may turn out to be a collector's item...

jeboat:) :) :)

Feraud

Bartender
jeboat said:
I received mine last Friday, December 8, I believe. By all means ask for it at B&N, the more people that ask the better. Who knows, the premier issue may turn out to be a collector's item...

jeboat:) :) :)
Glad I set aside one pristine copy for EBay. ;)

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
made it in missouri

got mine today....

it got here quicker than the last election results....did Truman win ???

good job MK....i skimmed through it and now I can't wait to read every page...

mark the shoeshine boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred