Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cologne and perfume

Michael Carter

One of the Regulars
Truffit & Hill 1805.

I use the after-shave balm. It's nice on my skin which is a little razor sensitive. I don't use cologne.

00035_detail.jpg

Last edited:

MsStabby

One of the Regulars
I wear two scents by a small company, Wiggle Perfume (on Etsy), that was recommended in the Powder Room. The scents are 101 and Soledad, both light, floral and classic. Also, the perfumes are oil-based with no alcohol, which my nose and my skin love.

RadioWave

One of the Regulars
For men, I love A&F and Eternity. 273 isn't bad either

A&F is my weapon of choice right now, but I could do without their *ahem* "unique" label. I also liked Hollister's "SoCal".

I'm really not a fan of the image both of those stores project, nor do I like all the styles they offer, but they do make some good-fitting clothing out of quality material.

HepKitty

One Too Many
A&F is my weapon of choice right now, but I could do without their *ahem* "unique" label. I also liked Hollister's "SoCal".

I'm really not a fan of the image both of those stores project, nor do I like all the styles they offer, but they do make some good-fitting clothing out of quality material.

Move close enough for me to smell you please :D

Image? Yes well it's um modern and apparently what pleases the general public. What can you do?

RadioWave

One of the Regulars
Move close enough for me to smell you please :D

Image? Yes well it's um modern and apparently what pleases the general public. What can you do?

Sigh disapprovingly over their elitist-yet-genius marketing-scheme. H&M and Express have excellent modern styles without the half-naked-and-glistening hype.

I'm wafting in your general direction. I hope my efforts are successful in meeting your request : )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo