Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Sunny

One Too Many
Hahaha, my evil plan has succeeded! :D Seriously, these are great shoes.

I can pretty much wear a size 9 off the shelf or off the internet with few exceptions. These fit me just about perfectly. For the record, I think I have a size 9 1/2 foot but short toes, so most 9's are a perfect fit.

Josephine

One Too Many
I got the navy blue Trixie dress from Trashy Diva, and I'm thinking that blue and white spectator pumps would look good with the dress. But I can't really find any I like. Does anyone have links handy?

Inky

One Too Many
ShooShooBaby said:
ugh, i'm racking my brain trying to figure out why i need these shoes! thanks a LOT ladies ;)

:eek:fftopic: I know, these ladies are top notch enablers - just this week alone (and hello, it's only thursday), I have spent over $100 thanks to the Ladies of the Lounge.

I may have to give up reading the posts to get the budget back on track lol

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Did anyone else get this mail from Lucky Lous? Seems they are going out of business. :(

Hi~ After 7 lovely years of selling beautiful hand-carved shoes, we've decided to close the doors of our shop forever. We have some new styles and straps that we were so excited about offering, but they will now be the last shoes that our carvers will ever produce for us. We will be adding more shoes to our stock over the next few months as we clear out our warehouse, but we will not be making any more shoes. So, if you see a pair of shoes listed as being in stock on our website, go ahead and snap them up, because it may be the last pair!

We've started a new company called Lucky Tiki and we will be selling cool Tiki stuff and wonderful bamboo furniture and accessories. Please visit us at www.luckytikibamboo.com.

Thank for being a Lucky Lou customer! We appreciate your business and we love all of the friends we've made over the years!

Lucky Lou

So if you ever wanted a pair, get em now! I'm glad I got mine when I did, no more size 11s ever. :cry:

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Here are my latest:

spectators.jpg

Navy Naturalizers for $2 from a sidewalk sale.

klara

One of the Regulars
Bought these not long ago. Loved them so much that I had to have them in burgundy as well :eek: . Luckily my husband loves them too, so he didn't complain for once lol
30sfishnet.jpg

klara

One of the Regulars
Laura chase, thank you so much. They are made by a new shoebrand called arcane empire. http://www.myspace.com/arcaneempire
They are not up for sale yet, I bought the samples. But I think the designer said they will be up for sale this fall.
She has also made 40s platforms. Can't wait to see them. I'm having a hard time to find retro platforms that looks authentic.

Laura Chase

One Too Many
klara said:
Laura chase, thank you so much. They are made by a new shoebrand called arcane empire. http://www.myspace.com/arcaneempire
They are not up for sale yet, I bought the samples. But I think the designer said they will be up for sale this fall.
She has also made 40s platforms. Can't wait to see them. I'm having a hard time to find retro platforms that looks authentic.

Thank you so much, her shoes look gorgeous! How did you buy them, did you just email her? I can't see the model you have on Myspace.

klara

One of the Regulars
You're welcome. Glad you liked them. You can find them on her other myspace. I'll pm you the link. Yes, I just emailed her. She's superfriendly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24