Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Just ordered these cuties are on super clearance on the Aersoles website for $19.99 (originally $80):

SEMICIRCLE_PD.JPG

And they have a lot of sizes still available!

These are also on sale for $19.99:

SEMISWEET_LG.JPG

I already own a pair of these. They are a very cute baby doll pump style with a lower heel.

I normally can't wear high heels, but these are lower 2 inch styles and they are pretty comfortable.

Clara Noir

Familiar Face
Let down by Clarks, saved by Marks & Sparks

Just bought these a couple of days ago in Marks and Spencer, and they're really comfy and lovely, all squishy inside, but I will say they're so so narrow and small, which is unusual for M&S, so maybe do up a size if you get them online and cant try them on.
http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B001B62UYQ/sr=1-17/qid=1218135719/ref=sr_1_17/202-8975047-7245440?ie=UTF8&node=&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=n%3A55573031&page=2

They remind me a lot of a pair in this advert I saw while googling 40s shoes:
http://bernicebobsherhair.blogspot.com/2007/11/40s-shoes.html

The Shirt

Practically Family
Did anyone else get this mail from Lucky Lous? Seems they are going out of business.

NOOOOOOO! Darn it. I have 2 pairs and they quite the investment but they last forever. I may have to see if I can save up for one last pair. Poo. I hate when that happens.

ValerieAmelia

Familiar Face
GARRR

AmateisGal said:
I went to the mall over lunch break today and my jaw about dropped when I saw the new shoes from The Buckle. Now, I NEVER shop at The Buckle, but I think I will buy at least one pair of shoes from there - if I can pick! Here's just a few of their new arrivals:

shoes.jpg

shoes2.jpg

shoes3.jpg

Here's the link for more: http://www.buckle.com/product/product.jsp?bmUID=1218566584342&N=27+43

Thanks....

I'm buying the argyle ones in black and brown. Haha it's ok though I need work shoes!

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
ShoreRoadLady said:
Where did you order these? I tried Think!'s US website, but I couldn't find the style. And did they happen to have brown? These look just about like what I've been wanting to match a skirt I have.

ShoreroadLady, I got them from a Danish website but several German websites stock them as well (it's an Austrian brand). I couldn't find them on the think! website either! I saw them in a lovely brownish burgundy colour on www.schuhpaket.com , they would probably be willing to ship outside the EU.
I really need a pair of "sensible" yet dressy shoes and I think these are perfect! :)

texasgirl

One Too Many
New Arrivals

New fall shoes from Naturalizer. Looks like they have a new N5 comfort system? Sounds interesting. The black suede ones also come in a lovely eggplant suede. Spectators must be big this fall, I've been seeing a lot of them. :)

va20542001.jpg
va22643020.jpg

va21857001.jpg
va22644200.jpg

va22867002.jpg

sixsexsix

Practically Family
I don't know how authentically vintage looking these are, but I love them. When the price goes down (currently $428 CDN!) i am going to snatch them up.
04139_033_3.jpg

by chie mihara

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy