Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

VintageVixie

SayCici said:
I wish I could inherit a shoe factory and start making vegan retro shoes! Generally a shoe not made with leather or suede means you can't always expect the quality to be high. :(

So true! I have managed to find a couple of good quality, but they simply do not fit right. And one turned out to have a suede sole even though it was not in the description. I need to find both pairs a home...

jetgirl

One of the Regulars
Greta

I've become obsessed with Remix shoes :rolleyes:
Right now I'm wearing the Greta wedges in red leather, they go with many more of my outfits than I thought they would and they are veerrry comfortable.

SayCici

Practically Family
Kitty_Sheridan said:
SayCiCi have you looked at Arris Allen? I think they do a peep toe lace up which is a (fake) suedette.
K
Hi! I never have heard of them before, and I'm having trouble finding the pair you mention. I saw a couple that weren't made with leather, but most of them have suede soles. Thanks for your help though!

bettydarling

One of the Regulars
20333432_A_p.jpg

I'm in love with these Clark's shoes, there's no words to describe their wondrousness.

bettydarling

One of the Regulars
SayCici said:
I wish I could inherit a shoe factory and start making vegan retro shoes! Generally a shoe not made with leather or suede means you can't always expect the quality to be high. :(

Hey Cici, I don't know if you've come across these shoes made from vintage kimonos, pretty amazing, they are on http://www.thenaturalstore.co.uk they have organic,vegan and fairtrade shoes and clothes too.

20080206000434_extra_image_filename_1_Mika2.jpg

And http://www.beyondskin.co.uk/ have some gorgeous vintage style shoes, little bit pricey though :(

Berlin

Practically Family
Oh this thread is way no good for my wallet.
I'm have a big big shoe obsession (especially for heels).
But it irritates me that there are so few vintage shoes in Holland to buy.
I want wedgies for so long, but nowhere where I can find them.

But ohwell..maybe it's me searching not good enough since I have troubles finding a hair rat :eek:

I love these;

vintage-dress-shoes.jpg

corazongnlegsm.gif

il_430xN_76469492.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner