Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daisy Buchanan Under the Weather

Matt Noir

One of the Regulars
I am passing on my best wishes for a swift recovery.

My sister, who is 36 and has had Crohn's 20 years also sends her best wishes along. I know she has gone through so much (surgeries/resections/ - all sorts of medications like Prednisone which made her face blow up) and has had so much pain - this is one disease that hits home for my family and we have the deepest empathy for anyone suffering the ill effects.

Get well soon, Daisy.

Regards,

Matt (and my sister Marnie)

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Daisy, Steph and I really hope you get well soon. The Lounge seriously feels wrong without your lovely smile and classy personality. I know I speak for everyone when I say that we believe in you and know you'll get better soon.

Lots of love and support to you from Fort Worth.

Mojito

One Too Many
I was just reading the Powder Room posts and wondering where she was! She's described the condition there before, and - reading between the lines, as she has never been self-pitying or seeking sympathy - she has fought a very courageous battle with Crohns. Please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
Here's my best for Daisy as well. I don't know about her dressing vintage in the hospital, I have high hopes of her getting the nursing staff to do likewise by the time she's back with us! lol

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
I too, was thinking about Daisy and hoping that she was ok.

Hang in there! My prayers are with you! Get well soon, things around here aren't the same without your wonderful presence!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran