Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dating Quiz

Which of these attributes can be used to describe you?

• Adventurous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assertive

• Caring

• Confident

• Intelligent

• Insecure

• Open-minded

• Tactful

• Vain

• Wicked sense of humor

• Total voters

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I agree that the choices were pretty limited. I also interpreted some of the questions in my own way; I dress fashionably for 1939!

No dating weaknesses, TheKitschGoth? Wow!

Jovan

Suspended
I'm a little nonplussed at the only choices for clothing...

The results are not quite what I expected, and some of them don't sound like me at all!

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Adventurousness - 66.7%<br><b>2.</b> Flirtiness - 62.5%<br><b>3.</b> Friendliness - 62.5%<br><b>4.</b> Generosity - 60%<br><b>5.</b> Varied Interests - 57.1%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Appearance - 66.7%<br><b>2.</b> Insecurity - 61.5%<br><b>3.</b> Humorlessness - 50%<br><b>4.</b> Vanity - 50%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br><b>Flirtiness</b> - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.<br><b>Friendliness</b> - Your friendliness makes you approachable and fun to be around. A wide circle of friends also works to your advantage on the dating scene.<br><b>Generosity</b> - You are a giving person by nature. Others will see this quality in you and recognize your kind nature. Take care not to let others take advantage of you.<br><b>Varied Interests</b> - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of girls.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Appearance</b> - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a girl's attention.<br><b>Insecurity</b> - Your insecurity makes you doubt yourself, but you must learn to love and trust yourself if you want to succeed in dating.<br><b>Humorlessness</b> - You need to learn how to take a joke, or better yet how to tell a good one. A well-developed sense of humor is high on the list of desired traits for daters.<br><b>Vanity</b> - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;">What Are Your <a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Dating Strengths and Weaknesses</a>?</td></table>

hargist

One of the Regulars
Humorless? I'm very funny! Then again, looks aren't everything...

As for vanity, I suspect many people on here are going to get that. In today's world, all you have to do is care a little more than your typical jeans and baseball cap wearing guy and you'll be considered vain.

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Open-Mindedness - 72.7%<br><b>2.</b> Financial Situation - 69.2%<br><b>3.</b> Kindness - 63.6%<br><b>4.</b> Appearance - 62.5%<br><b>5.</b> Adventurousness - 58.3%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Humorlessness - 50%<br><b>2.</b> Vanity - 50%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Open-Mindedness</b> - You are open to trying new things and entertaining new ideas, and this widens your pool of available women.<br><b>Financial Situation</b> - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid women who are only interested in your money.<br><b>Kindness</b> - You treat other people with empathy and goodwill. This positive trait helps you stand out and draw people into your warmth.<br><b>Appearance</b> - Despite what some will say, appearance matters in dating. You get high marks on appearance. Just make sure you balance it out with other qualities.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Humorlessness</b> - You need to learn how to take a joke, or better yet how to tell a good one. A well-developed sense of humor is high on the list of desired traits for daters.<br><b>Vanity</b> - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;"><a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Take This Dating Quiz</a></td></table>

hargist

One of the Regulars
pigeon toe said:
Eek, I think I'm the vainest of them all! I think my vanity comes from paranoia of not being attractive, though! It's hard work trying to look like this! ;)

On you, vanity works.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Edward said:
Personally, I always suspect that someone who cannot spend an evening in thier own company without regarding it as a negative thing must be somewhat shallow.

Agreed.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hmmmm .... I think they pegged me and my weaknesses pretty well; but my appearance score is low. Could this be because I checked the box saying I don't do my hair before I leave the house (it's shaved!)?

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Sense of Humor - 85.7%<br><b>2.</b> Flirtiness - 75%<br><b>3.</b> Adventurousness - 75%<br><b>4.</b> Confidence - 61.1%<br><b>5.</b> Varied Interests - 57.1%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Appearance - 66.7%<br><b>2.</b> Selfishness - 63.6%<br><b>3.</b> Vanity - 58.3%<br><b>4.</b> Negative Reputation - 55.6%<br><b>5.</b> Arrogance - 50%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Sense of Humor</b> - Women are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!<br><b>Flirtiness</b> - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br><b>Confidence</b> - You are sure of yourself and confident of your abilities. Displays of confidence go a long way when attracting a date.<br><b>Varied Interests</b> - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of women.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Appearance</b> - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a woman's attention.<br><b>Selfishness</b> - You think too much of yourself and <i>your</i> needs. You must learn to put your partner first and tend to <i>her</i> needs.<br><b>Vanity</b> - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.<br><b>Negative Reputation</b> - Your reputation may be working against you. Sometimes this is impossible to control, but try to counter-act it by presenting yourself in positive ways.<br><b>Arrogance</b> - You are a bit full of yourself. You need to practice a little humility now and then, as arrogance can be a turn-off.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;"><a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Dating Strengths and Weaknesses Quiz</a> by <a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/" target="_top">Dating Diversions</a></td></table>

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Sense of Humor - 85.7%<br><b>2.</b> Confidence - 61.1%<br><b>3.</b> Varied Interests - 57.1%<br><b>4.</b> Optimism - 57.1%<br><b>5.</b> Flirtiness - 50%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Appearance - 77.8%<br><b>2.</b> Lack of Essentials - 58.3%<br><b>3.</b> Financial Issues - 54.5%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Sense of Humor</b> - Women are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!<br><b>Confidence</b> - You are sure of yourself and confident of your abilities. Displays of confidence go a long way when attracting a date.<br><b>Varied Interests</b> - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of women.<br><b>Optimism</b> - People are drawn to your positive outlook. Your optimism attracts others to you.<br><b>Flirtiness</b> - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Appearance</b> - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a woman's attention.<br><b>Lack of Essentials</b> - Dating is difficult for you because you lack certain key things, which may include private space, a car, money, or a nice wardrobe. Work toward obtaining these essentials!<br><b>Financial Issues</b> - Your financial situation is not in good shape, and this does not bode well for you on the dating scene. Try to get on top of your financial difficulties.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;"><a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Dating Strengths and Weaknesses Quiz</a> by <a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/" target="_top">Dating Diversions</a></td></table>​

Lee

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
not sure if I agree or not, but here's mine

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Sense of Humor - 85.7%<br><b>2.</b> Financial Situation - 84.6%<br><b>3.</b> Independence - 71.4%<br><b>4.</b> Adventurousness - 66.7%<br><b>5.</b> Open-Mindedness - 63.6%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Insecurity - 61.5%<br><b>2.</b> Shyness - 58.3%<br><b>3.</b> Pessimism - 50%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Sense of Humor</b> - Women are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!<br><b>Financial Situation</b> - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid women who are only interested in your money.<br><b>Independence</b> - Your strong sense of independence comes in handy while dating. You are not held back or tied down; you are free to pursue your interests.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br><b>Open-Mindedness</b> - You are open to trying new things and entertaining new ideas, and this widens your pool of available women.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Insecurity</b> - Your insecurity makes you doubt yourself, but you must learn to love and trust yourself if you want to succeed in dating.<br><b>Shyness</b> - You know all too well the limits shyness places on you. Putting yourself out there in social situations may be difficult, but essential to your dating success.<br><b>Pessimism</b> - Too much cynicism can be a turn-off. Try to see the brighter side of things and people will be attracted to your positive outlook.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;">Take the <a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Dating Strengths and Weaknesses Quiz</a></td></table>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou