Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

freebird

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Only two? I think not...

On the bright side, the competition is tipping his hand, which with Darhling's postings give us valuable intelligence...

And a courtesy warning to you: your opposition (namely me) is probably younger, probably smarter and definitely a lot more treacherous and cunning, in spite of a continent's additional travel-distance. *casually displays fangs* But for right now, I think we can make enough "common cause" to scheme against the more immediate problem... Right?

lol

Go for it DB. I'm not even in the running as a friend, so I will just sit and cheer you on.

pgoat

One Too Many
sorry to revive - but people on here mentioned the dilemma of crushes on friends/acquaintances/coworkers, etc

It kept reminding me of this song - which I just came across through the magic of you tube (Is there anything you can't find on there??)

My mind keeps on telling me that this is no good
And my heart is aching, that tells me I should
But only time will show the wiser

I've fallen in love with a girl that's not mine
If I take her it will hurt him, a very best friend of mine
But I know that I need someone, to hold, to love
And my mind says I shouldn't but my heart says I should

And I don't know which to go by, my mind or my heart
And this is so confusing, it's tearing me apart
Time, it will show the wiser

Well, I wish someone would help me, this decision is mine
And my morals and emotions are hard to combine
And there is no easy way out to limit the time
That it takes till she finds out for the love that I hide

And I don't know which to go by, my mind or my heart
And this is so confusing, it's tearing me apart
Time, it will show the wiser

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
still not saying anything..

.. :whistling

roser.jpg

Spiffy

A-List Customer
It's mildly embarassing, but I have a crush on one of my bosses merely because he wears dress shoes and smells really, really good.

So good, that when I walk past him, I swoon a little. This can't be normal.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Yes, a HUGE crush. After my nasty breakup, I wasted no time going out and having fun, and I met someone pretty much right away. I am completely intrigued by unusual aspects of his personality (a tub bass and banjo playing skateboarder from Louisiana? Interesting, no?), completely smitten and giddy, and I find time spent with him to be utterly electrifying.

2 dates so far and another tonight. Wish me luck! He's already been impressed with my Southern cooking, so hopefully that means he'll stick around for a bit.

Smuterella

One Too Many
KittyT said:
Yes, a HUGE crush. After my nasty breakup, I wasted no time going out and having fun, and I met someone pretty much right away. I am completely intrigued by him (a tub bass playing skateboarder from Louisiana? need I say more?), completely smitten and giddy, and I find time spent with him to be utterly electrifying.

2 dates so far and another tonight. Wish me luck! He's already been impressed with my Southern cooking, so hopefully that means he'll stick around for a bit.

Wonderful KittyT, I'm thrilled for you.

I'm also a little jealous of the good food this guy is getting.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Smuterella said:
Wonderful KittyT, I'm thrilled for you.

I'm also a little jealous of the good food this guy is getting.

Thank you! I will gladly share my recipes for red beans and rice with andouille sausage, and cornbread with you. I am a cornbread master! lol

Smuterella

One Too Many
KittyT said:
Thank you! I will gladly share my recipes for red beans and rice with andouille sausage, and cornbread with you. I am a cornbread master! lol

I really want to learn some southern cookery!

GWD

One Too Many
Just wondering, are there any women here that find a "Smart Ass" attractive?

My wife is tired of me, and I wondering if I have a chance in the outside world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic