Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
GWD said:
Just wondering, are there any women here that find a "Smart Ass" attractive?

My wife is tired of me, and I wondering if I have a chance in the outside world.

Caged too long, unable to survive in the wild, Doctor. Shame really.....

ShortClara

One Too Many
GWD said:
lol , Oh well, after 15 years, it can't be all peaches and cream, can it?

Just take her up in your arms and carry her significantly up the stairs a la Gone With the Wind! There's not too much a good... er... stair carrying won't cure!

Caroline

One of the Regulars
KittyT said:
Yes, a HUGE crush. After my nasty breakup, I wasted no time going out and having fun, and I met someone pretty much right away. I am completely intrigued by unusual aspects of his personality (a tub bass and banjo playing skateboarder from Louisiana? Interesting, no?), completely smitten and giddy, and I find time spent with him to be utterly electrifying.

2 dates so far and another tonight. Wish me luck! He's already been impressed with my Southern cooking, so hopefully that means he'll stick around for a bit.

:eusa_clap Oh I'm so happy for you! He sounds great. I bet he can hold a door open too!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Caroline said:
:eusa_clap Oh I'm so happy for you! He sounds great. I bet he can hold a door open too!

Yes, he does in fact. I figured I might see more basic manners in a Southerner, and so far I've been right. In any case, thanks. We'll see...

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Southern boys do have better manners, but be forewarned; their mamas tend to be hell-on-wheels matriarchs who see any girl as a potential Jezebel who aims to corrupt their sweet, innocent boy.

That might just be my experience, thoughlol

Gosh that post was southern!

CharlesB

Suspended
Have some sweet tea and simma down!
Spiffy said:
Southern boys do have better manners, but be forewarned; their mamas tend to be hell-on-wheels matriarchs who see any girl as a potential Jezebel who aims to corrupt their sweet, innocent boy.

That might just be my experience, thoughlol

Gosh that post was southern!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Spiffy said:

Hahaha his mom is a New Englander :)

Pip

A-List Customer
Mmmm I'm more of a cocktail,pimms, rose, red wine or Bailey's kinda chap.

And to make this vaguely on topic, I'm totally crushing on the barperson at a local cocktail bar. Soooooooooo cute and can make any cocktail in the world (that I've thought of anyway).

*sighs and drifts off into a dream*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran