Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman B6 size 44

sbhva

Familiar Face
Does anyone have an Eastman B6 size 44 that can take some measurements for me? I'm looking for the usual: pit to pit, back between shoulder seams, sleeve length from shoulder seam to wrist, and length of back from collar seam to bottom of jacket.

Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 16736

Try emailing Gary at ELC. He should be able to provide those measurements. It's his business after all.

Peacoat

Bartender
Try emailing Gary at ELC. He should be able to provide those measurements. It's his business after all.

Good luck with that.

He wouldn't respond to any of my emails. The only time I heard from him (other than two robot messages) was when he wanted to get paid, and there was a glitch with the expiration date of my CC. Then he wouldn't confirm he had received the CC information.

To top it all off, the jacket was too big (sizing information on the ELC website was wrong--has since been corrected), and there was a major defect in the side of the jacket from the armpit down to the waist band. I didn't even try to get in touch with him; just wrote it off to experience. I am hoping to get the jacket altered locally so it will be wearable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR