Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Leather Clothing A-1 Jacket .50 Cal. Collection - NEW Capeskin

Stand By

One Too Many
Hey @Stand By - maybe you can help me with the sizing then. I think a XXL will work but maybe you have more insights.

Unfortunately, I only know of my own experience in the sizing of medium-sized Buzz jackets around my own size (40/42R chest) and how they fit me. I really wish I could help you, Butte!
If you're dead set on the Scorpion jacket, I'd send Charles a PM and try to work out a size for you - and ask if he can provisionally reserve one for you until you can be more sure - as, as Charles says, it's a limited edition and the ones he has will get snapped up and then they're all gone again - perhaps for another decade? And when they do resurface, they will probably have the insignia again but have a new pilot's name tag to denote the change in release date - so if the "vanilla" is the one you'd like, I say try and grab one. I'm glad I did with my B-15D as I got the last one in my size and there are no more - and who knows when they'll be back?
I wish I could help you better than that though!

Last edited:

Stand By

One Too Many
Oops! Just seen the new bonafide thread on the red MA-1 - and you put it up so fast, HPA!
Sorry to add my last comment here.
Back to the original subject of the A1....!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21