Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastmann Ostmann Jackets Re-Stock Dec. 2018

HPA Rep

Vendor
The popular Ostmann is fully replenished. Brown remains the #1 seller since it was reintroduced in 2017.

Please checkout the photos below. The jacket is a size 40R and my body details are as follows: chest 40", waist 30", height 5' 9" tall, weight 150 lbs., shirt-sleeve measure 33", and my build is lean and athletic.

All sizes 38-48 are in stock in both black and brown:
https://www.historypreservation.com...-1945/german-luftwaffe-leather-flying-jacket/
ostmn_brn_fr_wo.jpg

ostmn_brn_bk_wo.jpg
ostmn_brn_side_wo.jpg
ostmn_brn_lbl_wo.jpg
ostmn_brn_lining_wo.jpg
ostmn_brn_frpktgrn_wo.jpg
ostmn_brn_zip_pkt_grn_wo.jpg

saculer

Familiar Face
Wow that is a cool looking jacket. If they make those in a heavy black leather, then I think my Aero Sheene idea has a competitor.

I have the Ostmann and it is my favorite of the two offerings. Mine is the very dark brown. I would call it a seal brown, a very rich color.

Know anything about that Peacoat? (I'm headed over to ELC website now)
EDIT: Just saw they have black 3oz horse. $1400 new at today's exchange. Hmmm...(scratches chin)

Last edited:

HPA Rep

Vendor
Wow that is a cool looking jacket. If they make those in a heavy black leather, then I think my Aero Sheene idea has a competitor.

EDIT: Just saw they have black 3oz horse. $1400 new at today's exchange. Hmmm...(scratches chin)

Why are you perusing ELC prices when we are a sponsoring affiliate of this forum right here in the USA??? Price from us is $1, 350.00, which includes customs duty, processing fees, currency-conversion fees, etc. to get these into the USA. Hmmm... (scratches head)

EmergencyIan

Practically Family

It cost $1350 if you purchase it, here in the United States, from HPA. Just follow the link provided by the OP.

Edit: Oops, Charles beat me to it

- Ian

saculer

Familiar Face
It cost $1350 if you purchase it, here in the United States, from HPA. Just follow the link provided by the OP.

Sorry fellas! New in town. Just caught that drift. I think I was glued to the photos and didn't pay attention. How do you say "Target Fixation" in German, anyway? "Ostmann" just means "Eastman"

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
I have this jacket in 3 previous
Eastman Luftwaffe jacket 3.jpg
incarnations , all called the "Luftwaffe".

First one bought new in 1990 when I still lived in the UK

Last one bought used out of the UK and posted to Perth Western Australia 3 years ago. ALMOST NEW !!

Probably the favourite(s) amongst my burgeoning jacket collection , including Aeros that have come and gone in that time !!

Attachments

• Eastman Luftwaffe label.jpg
    Eastman Luftwaffe label.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran