Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buzz Rickson William Gibson Tailored-Cut MA-1 Jacket, Black

HPA Rep

Vendor
In the following fit images I'm wearing both a size 40R and 40 Long Body Buzz Rickson William Gibson Tailored-Cut MA-1 (BR refers to this as a slender cut, but that name, I think, can imply only the slender can wear it, hence we call it a "Tailored Cut," which is more in keeping with what it is and less exclusive of body types it would otherwise provide for), which fits me quite well in the 40R and is very comfy. The long body is longer only in the body, hence the name HPA gives it, and I have bloused the 40 Long Body at the waist; otherwise, it would be down to my crotch. The size 40R is in the first group of images. My build is as follows: chest 40", 5' 9" tall, waist 30", shirt sleeve 33", weight 147 lbs., lean, athletic build.

This is the most popular Buzz Rickson's jacket style we offer and we have sizes 36-44 in both regular and long body in stock. The current price is $480.00 and all prices always include U. S. customs duty, 
import processing fees, currency-conversion fees and expedited shipping & insurance from the manufacturer to us in the USA. All re-stocks on this jacket for fall will have a manufacturer-imposed price increase, so if we have your size and item choice in stock prior to receiving the F/W 2015 replenishment, ordering before the replenishment stock arrives will yield you the benefit of the current price that is less costly than what will be available in the fall.

All items that we ship to Canada are assumed by Canadian customs officials to be of U. S. origin, thus qualifying for duty-free import under NAFTA, so Canadian customers benefit greatly and should only have to pay national and provincial taxes, which are, for the most, unavoidable and would apply to items even of Canadian origin.

Of course, more details can be found on our website, including product measures, detailed photos, and sizing tips:

https://www.historypreservation.com/...-tailored-cut/

MA-1-regular-front.jpg MA-1-regular-side.jpg MA-1-regular-back.jpg MA-1-long-front.jpg MA-1-long-side.jpg MA-1-long-back.jpg

thor

Call Me a Cab
I'm really thrilled with mine Charles. Super-comfy and great details, plus first class materials and construction (as one would expect from Buzz Rickson). Thanks again!

HPA Rep

Vendor
Thank YOU, Rick, for being a customer for so many years! Honestly, it's the customers and superb, interesting products that have kept me in this for 25 years now; absent these two salient elements, and I'd find something else to do.

I've been reading a good deal and thinking about events at Gettysburg 152 years ago these last few days. An unquestioned seminal event to Americans and America's history, similar in terms of significance to Normandy in 1944.

Have a safe, happy, patriotic 4th of July, my friend!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic