Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I think I have become just as addicted to getting packages in the mail (and the agonizing but somehow enjoyable wait betwixt ordering and receiving) as I am the hats themselves.
At least it's not booze.:)

Miamibruno

One Too Many
"Great Dobbs HistoryTeach, one of my biggest sale regrets is selling the same model hat in navy blue."

There's a new thread idea: the hat I most regret selling.

Historyteach - Awesome hat.

g.durand

One Too Many
This one was a sleeper hiding in the generic hats section of eBay. Ten watchers, only two bids.

Stetson 100 with case (w/o insert), Shudde Bros. issue. Looks to be a bit misshapen and slightly soiled, but if the felt is anywhere near the earlier version that I have, this is a steal at $202.50. The seller did not respond to my request for a clear photo or another identifier about the size, so I took a chance based on the eBay policy about misleading information in the listing. At that price, I decided the risk was worth it. I'll be sure to post new hat pics when I receive it.

s-l1600%204_zpsd8bbygmq.jpg

s-l1600%205_zps4jmgn6yi.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
moe, Charlie, Joao-- thanks. I was surprised it didn't get more attention. I had the usual sweaty palms and high pulse rate as the auction was coming to an end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

viclip

Practically Family
moe, Charlie, Joao-- thanks. I was surprised it didn't get more attention. I had the usual sweaty palms and high pulse rate as the auction was coming to an end.

I was watching that Stetson 100 item. Although at 7-1/2 it may be too small for my usual 7-5/8 size, I was tempted to bid on it. However the staining threw me off.

If the hat nicely cleans up, do kindly post photos in due course![/QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland