Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Hey Joao, I was thinking that it looked like it was ripped, but I looked again just now and it seems fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Whoever scored those two large mallories made one hell of a scoop I thought it might hit closer to $500 even with the more visible moth damage on the tan one.

This was entirely too awesome to pass up. For all you gents who favor a tall crown, look no further. Seller had it listed as 1910's-20's but the font on the sweat and dimensions make me think its late 1890's.

WHOA!!!!!!! That is the tallest/squarest derby I have ever seen. It is absolutely fantastic!!!! I am extremely interested in seeing whats behind the sweatband. Unreal find!!

Boston Hat Extender

boston_hat_extender.jpg

Yeah, Fruno I took a chance on the Stetsonian. The missus is out of town.

Can't wait to see what you got. It's not my wife, it's my wallet right now! But then, I have only myself to blame. Two hats in-hand so far this month, a Beauty from Miamibruno that's currently out for delivery, and (hopefully), and new Stetsonian by Thanksgiving.

Like I say - I can stop anytime I want!!

I know the feeling. Waiting on delivery of a pair of boots today and you guys have infected me with the hat "bug" as well. I tried rehab but found out it was for quitters.
Can't wait to see what you got. It's not my wife, it's my wallet right now! But then, I have only myself to blame. Two hats in-hand so far this month, a Beauty from Miamibruno that's currently out for delivery, and (hopefully), and new Stetsonian by Thanksgiving.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

I've bought hats from him before

they are always in fantastic shape

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Sorry guys it was late when I posted thanks for the corrections, the Playboy is definitely 50's.

I thought the Stetsonian might have had a small chance at being late 30's just because the liner material and sweat font are both the same as the late 30's blue heather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner