Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Omne

Familiar Face
Always interesting to bid on unclear pictures and little detail. Oh well, for $16 what the heck.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300606000828?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

3xfedora.jpg

Omne

Familiar Face
Actually it does look pretty good now. When I copied it from eBay to Photobucket it lightened up the picture a little. I'll have to remember that.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
You outbid me on that one. I put down a "reminder" bid but decided not to bid higher because I obliterated my hat budget this past week. Enjoy! It looks like a very nice lid.

EggHead

Practically Family

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
noclevermoniker1969 is a former member here (unless I'm mixed up and am thinking of the wrong guy).
I tried to get his Cavanagh this evening, but the reserve is North of $200 and he didn't get that (I wasn't the top bidder).
If it is re-listed I may have to reconsider. He is listing some nice 3/8 hats from his outstanding collection.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
The story of the three little old Stetson derbies.

This little derby had a high opening bid and saw no buyers.

And this little derby had a lot of bidders and went pretty high.

And this little special derby was not a derby at all... but it did have a high reserve.

... and there are more nice derbies yet to come!

And people are really buying these up, these days. I'd better step up my game before everyone's wearing bowlers again! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn