Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Justin B

One Too Many
Yeah, after missing out on that off-white ADAM a couple days ago this one wasn't getting away. You'd have had to go a lot higher to get this one.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
I couldn't resist this one. It looks like a 1940's Dobbs fabric fedora. The little bird stitched into the fabric ribbon intrigued me. The seller is the same seller that sold Alan his lightweight Gay Prince.

What a great, casual knock-about lid, Josh! I bet it will look good on your head, too. It exudes a certain nonchalant sophistication.

Yeah, after missing out on that off-white ADAM a couple days ago this one wasn't getting away. You'd have had to go a lot higher to get this one.

Glad one of you secured this fab Twenty. An incredible bargain, and with box as well! Unfortunate about that ADAM, Justin, as I have a particular fondness for that color, and had been watching both lids with keen interest. No doubt you will be very happy with the Dobbs...the Twenty is one of my favorites.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
big Mossant homburg goes for the opener
fed3.JPG

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
What a great, casual knock-about lid, Josh! I bet it will look good on your head, too. It exudes a certain nonchalant sophistication.

Thanks, Al! I will make sure to take lots of pictures when I get it. I hoping to see a model name or price tag under the sweatband....

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
Some sellers do a better packaging job than others. I arrived home to find this on my porch in the rain. So the post office deserves some kudos as well.
towncraft.jpg

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Some sellers do a better packaging job than others. I arrived home to find this on my porch in the rain. So the post office deserves some kudos as well.

It doesn't look too bad. I think that you may be able to straighten that out without too much trouble. Personally, I would be more concerned about the copper corrosion at the rear of the hat. I find that condition very unappealing. Either way, let us know how it turns out once steamed and coaxed back into shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner