Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EBay Mistake

Boroparkpyro

New in Town
Baron Kurtz said:
Ritual burning? It depends how much ye paid ...

bk

well, i do like fire, but i'd prefer not to waste it. the re-selling idea sounds good. this one cost 15$ altogether. i also bought something else that i'm not sure whether i'll end up wanting or not, which was a bit more due to international shipping.

Boroparkpyro

New in Town
Kevin Popejoy said:
What is it, maybe one of us will think it's gold. Then again, considering your screen name maybe BK's on the right track. [huh] k

heh, fire... fire...

it's this.

there are two main problems with it:

1. the front of the hat is too high, no slope whatsoever.
2. it's way too dark for me. it doesn't look like the picture in real life, it's actually much more of a blackwards gray.

maybe i'll put some pictures up when i get home.

Boroparkpyro

New in Town
action shots (well not quite)...

beaver-tootall.jpg

"too tall"ness. with a sad face :-( :p

beaver-side.jpg

the only problem is that it sort of looks okay from the side, as far as i'm concerned. ;-) but the color is a bit too dark for me.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
Right on John

mthatter said:
A rather nice option when you have a hat that doesn't work out is take it to your local Senior Citizen Home. I'm sure there would be a gentleman there that would love a hat. Plus it's good to be a giver in this world where a lot of people have forgotten how.

John
www.rockymountainhatcompany.com

Heck of an idea, and thumbs up to you as well Jeremy.:eusa_clap I am working on a project to gather coats and distribute them to the homeless and needy in my town. I have been shown much kindness in my life and try to spread the kindness around whenever possible.

moustache

Practically Family
$15 dollars??

Boroparkpyro said:
well, i do like fire, but i'd prefer not to waste it. the re-selling idea sounds good. this one cost 15$ altogether. i also bought something else that i'm not sure whether i'll end up wanting or not, which was a bit more due to international shipping.

think of it as the price of a pizza you have forgotten about and give it to a friend!!

JD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner