Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

End Of The Year Awards !!!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the accolades. I am indeed honored, as there are plenty of others here who post daily and enjoy returning an old lid to service just as much as I.
Now who here would win the award for "Most Vintage Hats Now Being Enjoyed By Other Loungers"?
I'd say moon would be a nominee, at least for members around less than 5 years...
Ha!!

there are definitely many of my former hats out there .... but I think Rick ,bruno, Daniele , and Josh have quite a few out there as well

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Grazie Antonio e grazie Giacomo
I am glad with a hint of pride in being among the nominees in your rankings.
Live almost daily contact with a distant reality that shares my passion is a small blessing for living life with bonhomie.
I being the only European male representatives makes me feel a bit 'embarrassed because the tradition of the hat here is immense, but nobody seems to notice.
Hold high the interest in the tradition European females and this is great.
I will do my best to continue ;)

Grazie Antonio e grazie Giacomo
I am glad with a hint of pride in being among the nominees in your rankings.
Live almost daily contact with a distant reality that shares my passion is a small blessing for living life with bonhomie.
I being the only European male representatives makes me feel a bit 'embarrassed because the tradition of the hat here is immense, but nobody seems to notice.
Hold high the interest in the tradition European females and this is great.
I will do my best to continue ;)

We have a few, hey just don't post as regularly as you (chepstow, trenchfriend, etc.). More posts gives you the advantage, though. That, and you post some darn nice European hats and your knowledge is enviable.

Perhaps if we pitched in and bought @Joao a nice wide-brimmed Homburg he'd wear it occasionally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran