Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineer Boots, Harness Boots...

He actually brought a pair of the Chippewas to Inspiration.
I'll give it a look. Funny, I was actually going to ask him :)
Thanks Boyo.

strokes1251

Practically Family
The Murdocks that werent made by Julian after a year and a half of heavy wear. Pretty awesome boots also I ordered some Wesco Boss engineer boots in Navy with MP toe which shoudl be done soon will let you guys know how they come out! :D edit: damn it came out sideways -.-
295tqfn.jpg

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
The Murdocks that werent made by Julian after a year and a half of heavy wear. Pretty awesome boots also I ordered some Wesco Boss engineer boots in Navy with MP toe which shoudl be done soon will let you guys know how they come out! :D edit: damn it came out sideways -.-
295tqfn.jpg

They are looking great. I remember when you first got them. Looking forward to seeing the navy ones. I've flirted with the idea myself. They seem to have a big variation from dark navy to a much lighter shade. I think they look great in engineers....

strokes1251

Practically Family
They are looking great. I remember when you first got them. Looking forward to seeing the navy ones. I've flirted with the idea myself. They seem to have a big variation from dark navy to a much lighter shade. I think they look great in engineers....
Thanks they are looking pretty awesome. Yea I saw pics of different orders through the web and some had brighter navy and some had darker. I dont mind if its to bright or dark considering some of the shoe colors I used to wear before boots :D Also I noticed they took navy off the Wesco site when you custom order boots now.

ultrark2004

Familiar Face
Excuse my ignorance but what is the purpose of the marking down the center of Brian's boots for. When i saw them on the web i just thought it was the photo until i saw them in person. Brian wasn't there so i just had to look at his wares. BTW his boots were twice as heavy a the Chippewas

kyboots

Practically Family
Beautiful! I absolutley love them.
Hey Bunyip are you aware that I have your Wesco's from last year that you didnt like? In fact both pairs. I think they are great and fit perfect. The heel on the brown ones doesnt show, I love these. Worn the brown ones the last three days. Man you really should have kept these. Custom Wescos brown and black with MP toes and gold. Made in Washington State sent to Australia sent to North Carolina sent to Kentucky. They will stay here. John

Last edited:

belopsky

A-List Customer
Beauties.

I'd like to sell my White's Nomad black smooth leather, brass buckles from Tokyo (9ee) and my suede/roughout Lone Wolf 9.
Will include cats paw heels w the nomads for future re-heel (they dont need it yet) and a set of soles/heelsfor the Lone Wolf (they should at least be reheeled soon).

$350
$300

shipped usa..

kyboots

Practically Family
Beauties.

I'd like to sell my White's Nomad black smooth leather, brass buckles from Tokyo (9ee) and my suede/roughout Lone Wolf 9.
Will include cats paw heels w the nomads for future re-heel (they dont need it yet) and a set of soles/heelsfor the Lone Wolf (they should at least be reheeled soon).

$350
$300

shipped usa..
All you guys have great boots but let's have some more 13s. Ben you ready to sell some more new ones?

kyboots

Practically Family
Many of you guys talk about ordering MP toes in Wesco Boss boots, but make certain you have enough width for the toes or they will be too tight. I have several regular Wesco Boss boots with the standard rounded toe box and these fit perfect in 13D, but when you replace this with the MP toe it will get too tight unless you have a greater width. Now I have two special order pairs with MP toes and Boss features. The standard MP boots are boots that have a lower heel. In The Boss boots the heel is considerably taller and shoves your feet down in to the narrower MP toe box. My biggest concern with Ben's boots were his size 13EE( opposed to 13D ). If they were any smaller I could not wear them, the toe box would be too small. So if you want MP toes but otherwise Boss boots with the taller heel, you need significantly more room for the toes. Just a thought!

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Attachments

• d0160378_2264498.jpg
    d0160378_2264498.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 219
  • d0160378_228436.jpg
    d0160378_228436.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 238

Forum statistics

Threads
Members