Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I took my camera to the camera shop that I purchased it at, so they can fix it. When I get it back, I am going to take some pictures galore!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh. Right. Heh.

You may not need your suit and tie, if you come down to St. Croix and party this next June....however, smiles are required!

Oh yes, if you have a Gal in your life, you can bring her along, or if you want, attend by yourself....bring your own towels, everything else is taken care of...oh bring your appetite! And if you come down by yourself, I can give you a pole and a worm to catch about anything you want...including fish! lol!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Of course, I will have to fill the pool so it is not a dry swim there...and the view...you can walk right down to the water and beach from my front door...

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

And of course, we do have "the gate ritual" for those new guests to have to endure....but don't wander into the master bedroom, my wife goes bonkers at anyone that gets into her territory...

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I constantly think over things I've said on here and what a jackass I probably sounded like. Some days I'm at work pulling my hair out over it. Best thing to do is take solace in the fact that FL-ers are good people and understand that everybody makes mistakes.

I think at times some individuals that desire to "shake it up" with another on the Lounge, do so when they have had a wee bit too much to drink and have lost the ability to read, think, and say things in a rational manner.

But there is a cure for that....winnie winnie weeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahahalolololo!

Justin B

One Too Many
if you come down to St. Croix and party this next June....however, smiles are required!

Oh yes, if you have a Gal in your life, you can bring her along, or if you want, attend by yourself....bring your own towels, everything else is taken care of...oh bring your appetite! And if you come down by yourself, I can give you a pole and a worm to catch about anything you want...including fish! lol!

Dunno about anyone else, but I'm in. I could use a vacation.

TidiousTed

Practically Family
tumblr_lisowtanTg1qzf0ugo1_500.jpg

Do they mean money made out of undergarments or money kept in undergarments [huh]

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Dunno about anyone else, but I'm in. I could use a vacation.

You are more than welcome. If there is an airport near you that NetJet can land and take off, you won't need a ticket/airfare for the trip. Just what you want to bring down and of course, bring your own towels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart