Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
You are more than welcome. If there is an airport near you that NetJet can land and take off, you won't need a ticket/airfare for the trip. Just what you want to bring down and of course, bring your own towels.

I live in Dallas, so I'm betting there is somewhere they can put down. And I've got plenty of towels.

Hey, we're still considering moving to the DFW area, just FYI.

I live in Dallas, so I'm betting there is somewhere they can put down. And I've got plenty of towels.

I'm guilty of intoxicated FL-ing lol

I think at times some individuals that desire to "shake it up" with another on the Lounge, do so when they have had a wee bit too much to drink and have lost the ability to read, think, and say things in a rational manner.

He's got a 1952 Ford Pickup identical to the Chevy that he wants me to help him restore, so if I brought another home, I think he'd flip. I could get the truck for $400, though which is driving me crazy!

Geez you could have told your Dad, "hey you can drive it too", he'd probably have loved it.

You have a beautiful house.

Plenty of room there....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I am the 99%....alcohol by volume.

I make no bones about the fact that I'll merrily type away while imbibing an adult beverage.

Well now some people can handle posting while two sheets to the wind, and I know some do not, they would pick a fight with their own grandmother, even if she was dead and buried!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hey, we're still considering moving to the DFW area, just FYI.

I'm guilty of intoxicated FL-ing lol

He's got a 1952 Ford Pickup identical to the Chevy that he wants me to help him restore, so if I brought another home, I think he'd flip. I could get the truck for $400, though which is driving me crazy!

You have a beautiful house.

Yes it is nice, it was a lot of work to upgrade it when I first purchased it, 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an open terrace in the center of the home, an air room and a central living room, and I have no close neighbors, 11 acres of property...and I am on the beach but you have to walk down to it about 400 yards. And the back yard having the pool, tiki bar, and the pavilion in the back off to the side.

Last edited:

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Don't be envious... I have stuff I love, but most of it isn't anything really pricey. There isn't any Renoirs or anything lol

I'll share the rooms and everything else soon. I'm still working on it :)

Oh, it's not the price - the beauty of a painting/picture is it's value. ;) I just meant, wowza what a large collection! I have lots of pin up art and vintage advertisements, but that's it (so far).

Quite the hail storm here today...but somehow I survived! ;0
X
BD

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
It may be Rue has her "safe" behind the one picture no one would ever guess...you know, her Rockwell of the country doctor...speaking of Rockwell, I just picked up a small metal serving tray with a Rockwell on it, from England no less. Very nicely done.

You had hail today? Hope you did not have any damage from it!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
It may be Rue has her "safe" behind the one picture no one would ever guess...you know, her Rockwell of the country doctor...speaking of Rockwell, I just picked up a small metal serving tray with a Rockwell on it, from England no less. Very nicely done.

You had hail today? Hope you did not have any damage from it!

Yes indeedy; thunder, lightning and big pieces of hail. I've never seen such big pieces! All tiny pieces when they crashed into everything. Nothing damaged of mine. Though, I bet some cars where!
X
BD

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Gah, how did I ever keep up with this thread before?

Nice, what did you do to make the picture have an older finish look to it?

I went to that site I posted and clicked under "old photo" effects. Kinda cool!

For those that asked.... I posted a few pictures of the house here: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?9248-Show-us-your-vintage-home!&p=1332063#post1332063

Two down.... 4 - 6 rooms to go......

Lovely as I thought it would be :)

I make no bones about the fact that I'll merrily type away while imbibing an adult beverage.

I don't think I've ever assumed someone was drinking when they posted here! Probably because I'm a cheap date, and the threshold from cocktail hour to alcohol-induced bedtime is very short lol

Yes indeedy; thunder, lightning and big pieces of hail. I've never seen such big pieces! All tiny pieces when they crashed into everything. Nothing damaged of mine. Though, I bet some cars where!
X
BD

My car has a round dent in the rear-left door from a golf ball sized hail storm!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Togs