Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

You know, Jimmy. Have I ever mentioned that I have a dark avocado chair in my guest bedroom and green bedding in the master bedroom? All that plus my famous green kitchen lol

My green? I don't have green if I can help it---especially furniture. :p

I feel your pain there. When I'm wearing a vintage item of clothing, I'm always afraid something's going to get ruined. I have one shirt, my favorite vintage one, get ruined, and I'm still kicking myself over it. The washing machine tore it to shreds.

That's an excellent point. The other huge problem with wearing real vintage all the time is the durability of the clothing. Many things are still rockin' on, for sure, but many more have been damaged and worn out with use and time. It isn't feasible to wear them every day, unless you're okay with ruining them - and I am vehemently against that. If they've lasted this long that they've made their way into my hands, I could not be the one to initiate their demise.

rue

I'm envious, I bet you have a great collection!
X
BD

Don't be envious... I have stuff I love, but most of it isn't anything really pricey. There isn't any Renoirs or anything lol

What if all the pictures were exactly the same, just different sizes? Just teasing, and yes I would love to see them, I love art. I mean art work.

I'll share the rooms and everything else soon. I'm still working on it :)

I don't wanna go anywhere near my state, either! Like you said, it snows!

You know darn well he'd never go anywhere near Tom's state. It snows! lol

I wasn't, but he's always welcome. He can bring the whole family,too lol My door's always open to my dear friends on the Lounge. Too bad I don't still have my '79 Buick, he'd love it.

GEDC0430.jpg

You're not inviting him over to stay are you? :D

:D

Jane Green
[video=youtube;xxMz5nmJwvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxMz5nmJwvs&feature=related[/video]

Lorne Green
[video=youtube;kA-PdP4k4Xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA-PdP4k4Xw[/video]

Mean Joe Green
[video=youtube;xffOCZYX6F8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffOCZYX6F8[/video]

rue

I don't wanna go anywhere near my state, either! Like you said, it snows!

I wasn't, but he's always welcome. He can bring the whole family,too lol My door's always open to my dear friends on the Lounge. Too bad I don't still have my '79 Buick, he'd love it.

GEDC0430.jpg

Oh stop! :p

I can see you two now.... cruising down the highway with cigars in your mouths and fedoras on your heads ;)

Sorry, you know I'll have him rolling when he reads this tomorrow!

I sold that car to my neighbor, so he'd have to settle for the pickup or one of the station wagons!

Speaking of pickups, I almost brought a 1950 Chevy Pickup home with me today.
Oh stop! :p

I can see you two now.... cruising down the highway with cigars in your mouths and fedoras on your heads ;)

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Sorry, you know I'll have him rolling when he reads this tomorrow!

I sold that car to my neighbor, so he'd have to settle for the pickup or one of the station wagons!

Speaking of pickups, I almost brought a 1950 Chevy Pickup home with me today.

You should have got that truck Tom, they will be worth more as time goes, and they are nice as it is!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn