Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
The name of the place is My D-Pins and Collectibles. I went there today. Except for one or two that I already have, the Cars Land/Buena Vista Street opening day pins haven't turned up there yet. :(

I just went to Downtown Disney yesterday with my friend (boy was it crowded). None of the shops had any of the pins that I was looking for. :( I asked one of the workers at the pin booth (near the monorail) if they had any pins with the Red Cars on them and at first she thought I was talking about Lightning McQueen. lol! I told her no and she told me that she was going to ask one of her co-workers. Her co-worker said that the Red Car pins (and probably the Buena Vista and Cars Land pins since I couldn't find those either) were exclusive to California Adventures. I guess I have to wait until August to get them. :(

My friend and I were hoping to stare into the park from the gates to look at Buena Vista street, but we couldn't see a whole lot. It was a sad night. :( Well except for the fact that by some force of nature we were dragged to a restaurant that we were thinking about eating at. It was closed, but was able to help a lady in a motorized chair that got stuck near the area.

Last edited:

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
I don't know if I wanted to laugh or cry when I saw this (actually I mostly laughed). I was watching Jeopardy tonight and one of the categories was "Scream Actors Guild". In one of the clues, they showed a photo of Boris Karloff as Frankenstein. When one of the contestants chimed in, he said it was Bela Lugosi. Then in a separate question (same category), they showed a photo of Lon Chaney Sr. from The Phantom of the Opera (1925). Same guy chimed in and said again it was Bela Lugosi. lol lol lol lol :eusa_doh:

I don't know if I wanted to laugh or cry when I saw this (actually I mostly laughed). I was watching Jeopardy tonight and one of the categories was "Scream Actors Guild". In one of the clues, they showed a photo of Boris Karloff as Frankenstein. When one of the contestants chimed in, he said it was Bela Lugosi. Then in a separate question (same category), they showed a photo of Lon Chaney Sr. from The Phantom of the Opera (1925). Same guy chimed in and said again it was Bela Lugosi. lol lol lol lol :eusa_doh:

I'll bet if you ask Junior what President was also an actor he'd probably tell you it was Cliff Robertson. :p

robertson-pt-109_opt.jpg

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
From Back to the Future:

Dr. Emmett Brown: Then tell me, future boy, who's President of the United States in 1985?
Marty McFly: Ronald Reagan.
Dr. Emmett Brown: Ronald Reagan? The actor?

lol lol lol

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab

Saw this same thing!! Couldn't believe that guy! :rofl:
Think I was yelling the answers back at the tv.

Ain't it the truth :p

lol

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Saw this same thing!! Couldn't believe that guy! :rofl:
Think I was yelling the answers back at the tv.

Whenever there is a contestant on a game show and I know the answer, but the contestant doesn't, I get so riled up! lol I'm practically screaming the answer at my TV (like they are going to hear me....lol). One contestant on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire said that whenever he watched the show at his house, he would throw slippers at the TV if the contestant didn't know the answer. lol

I think if he were Elvis, he would have shot the TV with his gun. lol

Speaking of Jeopardy, I remember an episode not long ago where this guy chimed in for two separate questions (again same category) and he answered Nevada for both clues (the category was State sandwiches). I think one of those clues was what state is between Montana and Oregon and he said Nevada. lol

Whenever there is a contestant on a game show and I know the answer, but the contestant doesn't, I get so riled up! lol I'm practically screaming the answer at my TV (like they are going to hear me....lol). One contestant on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire said that whenever he watched the show at his house, he would throw slippers at the TV if the contestant didn't know the answer. lol

I think if he were Elvis, he would have shot the TV with his gun. lol

Speaking of Jeopardy, I remember an episode not long ago where this guy chimed in for two separate questions (again same category) and he answered Nevada for both clues (the category was State sandwiches). I think one of those clues was what state is between Montana and Oregon and he said Nevada. lol

:p
[video=youtube;zqi0DwNLJdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqi0DwNLJdM[/video]

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
...Speaking of Jeopardy, I remember an episode not long ago where this guy chimed in for two separate questions (again same category) and he answered Nevada for both clues (the category was State sandwiches). I think one of those clues was what state is between Montana and Oregon and he said Nevada. lol

Amazing. This was a contestant on Jeopardy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart