Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

Yard sale time! ;)

Not quite... it was mostly junk.

That^ looks like what I had in pre-school.

TRAVIS! :D :wave:

Awwww....Rue. I haven't forgotten you! :hug:

Thank you DD! :D I was actually just referring to Justin though :p

You know, if you just read the last page of this thread you could be very confused.

What have I fallen into here?

:confused:

[video=youtube_share;-b5aW08ivHU]http://youtu.be/-b5aW08ivHU[/video]

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You guys can get Templeton...and it's an Iowa whiskey? Boy, that doesn't surprise me. We're always 10 years behind everyone, even when it's our own brew. :(

Chains and bondage, eh? Now you're speaking my language!

Justin B

One Too Many
Thank you DD! :D I was actually just referring to Justin though :p

I said hello to you!

I really just haven't been around much. It's event season for me so most weekends I'm out and about. Plus I moved two roomies out and two in, been looking for a car, trying to get Maurice trained (not working), on top of the usual craziness. I do miss spending time with my FL family though so don't forget about me if I go missing for periods of time.

rue

I said hello to you!

I really just haven't been around much. It's event season for me so most weekends I'm out and about. Plus I moved two roomies out and two in, been looking for a car, trying to get Maurice trained (not working), on top of the usual craziness. I do miss spending time with my FL family though so don't forget about me if I go missing for periods of time.

Yeah after I said hi and asked you questions a few times :p

Soooo.... did you ever go off-roading out here?

I said hello to you!

I've always said that Maurice looks like he's got a mind of his own. :p

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

The big thing in dog training is consistency. My son's mutt was the class idiot (and champion butt sniffer) but did pass obedience school. He even sat down for 10 minutes per command.

Later

You guys can get Templeton...and it's an Iowa whiskey? Boy, that doesn't surprise me. We're always 10 years behind everyone, even when it's our own brew. :(

Chains and bondage, eh? Now you're speaking my language!

You know what they say, you send your best stuff to the farthest regions because you can make more money for the same product there. I am sure I am paying more than you do there. :p

Uh, no. I was saying that I wasn't saying that. :p

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen