Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all. Here is hoping that you all have been good (or if you have been bad it was in a good way) and get what you wish for.

Kirk H.

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Merry Christmas to all of you here on the excessive posting thread! I'm sorry I have been absent lately. I had to take a break from the Lounge to clear my head. My head is clear now, but my nose is stuffed and I sound like a frog. lol [cough] Hopefully my cold goes away soon. :)

Merry Christmas Miss1929, Thomasso, and Binky Baumonde, sadly no longer with us[huh]all were so amusing, and posted lots of photographs of their exploits (except for Thomoso) which makes me think he may be Tom Cruise, well you never know!

Last edited:

amador

A-List Customer
Please, no defenestrations allowed on Christmas. I usually stop autodefenestrations from the first floor, due to it not being high enough.

" Don't jump, it's not high enough!!"

amador

A-List Customer
OK so throwing your relatives out a window on Christmas... the connection I suppose is Good King Wenceslas who died after hearing about the First Defenestration in Prague July 30 1419.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails