Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
See, there's so little to do in IA, we thank various gods (e.g. Bacchus) for our plentiful booze. We're all a bunch of illiterate pagan farmers out here, after all.

Or wait...crap. Were we illiterate pagan farmers...or proletariat vegan charmers? Ah, who's countin' anyway?

If you think there's little to do in Iowa, then you're not looking hard enough. ;)

As far as plentiful booze? My husband is always complaining how he can never get his hands on Templeton Rye.

I go to the 11am.

I hope you get the car. It would make a nice birthday present for a friend :p

11?! You try getting a three year old and a five year old ready fast enough for that.:p

I hope I do too but we will see. it has to be decent and the guy made sure to mention that the price was FIRM. If the car is firmlty new looking then I might not have a problem. :p We'll see. For that much money, if it runs and the car is decent inside and out then I might as well go for it. I won't find another that reasonable out here. :p
You mean birthday present for myself. :p

11 is the late one, here :p

You start counting hundos and he'll drop the price, I'm sure.

You have two Cadillacs, I think it'd be a better present for your friend with one Cadillac :p

11?! You try getting a three year old and a five year old ready fast enough for that.:p

I hope I do too but we will see. it has to be decent and the guy made sure to mention that the price was FIRM. If the car is firmlty new looking then I might not have a problem. :p We'll see. For that much money, if it runs and the car is decent inside and out then I might as well go for it. I won't find another that reasonable out here. :p
You mean birthday present for myself. :p

rue

rue

DSCF6792-3-1.jpg

Dear Rue

Having a good time. Wish you were here.

Victor Columbus Brunswick

:p:D

Awwww..... thank you V.C. :D At least someone loves me around here :p

You wish she was in 1939 at 9:45pm?

It's the thought that counts :p

11 is the late one, here :p

You start counting hundos and he'll drop the price, I'm sure.

You have two Cadillacs, I think it'd be a better present for your friend with one Cadillac :p

I feel sorry for you. :p

We will see. I ain't walking in there with cash right away. I don't want to be hit over the head and robbed. if everything checks out then I will call in the cash. :p

Two is better than one. :p

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
I've always loved Caddies and have always wanted one. I found this one about a half hour from home and talked it down almost 1,000 bucks. Got a heck of a bargain.

Tom, I have to take you with me to the vintage shows and shops here. I need you to work your magic in getting some of the prices down for the really expensive things I want. lol Especially that old Wedgwood necklace (c. 1840) that I saw at the antique center near my work. :D

Good to see you, Travis!

That^ looks like what I had in pre-school.

I would be happy to help :p

Tom, I have to take you with me to the vintage shows and shops here. I need you to work your magic in getting some of the prices down for the really expensive things I want. lol Especially that old Wedgwood necklace (c. 1840) that I saw at the antique center near my work. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails