Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Experience with “Noble House”

Leo_Giannelli

New in Town
I cannot complain about the quality of their leather jackets, I think the price is fair and the leather is good, the fitting could be better, especially for someone like me, tall and rather thin, but in any case I really enjoy them.

Attachments

• IMG_20231117_182143_418.jpg
    IMG_20231117_182143_418.jpg
    852.9 KB · Views: 25

XpucTocBockpec

New in Town
Please be careful with their jackets. I was for few jears in their „Store“ in Ulm.
It was a basement where the jackets were just lying on the floor. I didn't like the quality of the jackets. It wasn't the same as the pictures

4444Design

One of the Regulars
Please be careful with their jackets. I was for few jears in their „Store“ in Ulm.
It was a basement where the jackets were just lying on the floor. I didn't like the quality of the jackets. It wasn't the same as the pictures

That's b-shit!

I'm at their shop in average once per year. It's just a 1 hr ride from my home and they definetly DO NOT store their stuff on the floor.

The quality of NOBLEHOUSE is pretty good and their prices are reasonable.

As for the authenticity of their garment there are more detailed copies out there but material is otherwise flawless ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes