Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Facebook anybody?

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
I just joined the Fedora Lounge group.

I'm on Facebook, but barely have time to play with it!! It's fun, though. Add me if you want!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I joined the group on Facebook, but I'm keeping my Facebook account for people I know in real life or have talked to a fair bit online. I hate having to say no to people, so please don't add me! :eek:

Socrets

Familiar Face
Same here. Although, if you're cute enough maybe I'll make exception. ;) But seriously, don't take it personal if I don't add you to my facebook. I tend to save it for people whom I've met and known for a while.

K

killertomata

I have a Facebook with only a couple people on it, and mostly I play with the little applications. I find most of my friends are on LiveJournal or MySpace, and I don't want a MySpace. I've had one... that site is too full of teenyboppers and lacks service completely.

But I will join that Fedora Lounge Facebook group!

wedding belle

Familiar Face
Fleur De Guerre said:
You've got one of the super secret, ultra private ones that don't display a pic or allow anyone to add or message you!

Oops - never said I could use it :) I will have a play with the settings. Could I ask a favour Fleur - will you have another look and report back?

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Still invisible! I can see your post on the message board, but you don't appear in the member list. I think you change it in the "search" part, so people can find your listing (and see a mini profile pic, add, poke, etc) but not see your full profile if you don't want them to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum