Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fake Melons

luvthatlulu

Suspended
Question.

Does anyone other than me find it hypocritical that an entire thread discussing "boobs", "fake melons", and "breasts" is OK, but referring to an "a**" once in a single post sends the FL Bartenders spilling their drinks trying to be first to edit it out?

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
luvthatlulu said:
Does anyone other than me find it hypocritical that an entire thread discussing "boobs", "fake melons", and "breasts" is OK, but referring to an "a**" once in a single post sends the FL Bartenders spilling their drinks trying to be first to edit it out?
What is this thread about!? :eek:
I thought it was about these,.....
Booby.jpg
[/IMG]

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
luvthatlulu said:

But you see, that's why I didn't start an a** implant thread! I know the limits! :)

Laraquan

Familiar Face
When I'm slim, I'm a 10DD, at a higher weight, that's a 12E, and it's all natural. So remember, not all who look fake are fake - we got the back pain and the difficult bra hunts to prove it.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Before the rest of y'all go a 10 what? Australia uses different sizing.

Conversion chart

UK USA Europe France Italy Australia
30 30 - - - -
32 32 70 85 1 10
34 34 75 90 2 12
36 36 80 95 3 14
38 38 85 100 4 16
40 40 90 105 5 18
42 42 - - - -

Miss Brill

One Too Many
I don't know why anyone would want to be bigger. I always wished I was small enough to not need a bra. One year I was actually identified as "the one with the big boobs" by a guy friend. I was new in his life & someone else had the same name & when someone asked which one he was talking about he called me "the one with the big boobs." I had no idea I was seen that way. I knew they were big, but no one ever pointed them out to me. I always dated men who thought I was pretty, not anyone breast obsessed.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Miss Brill said:
I don't know why anyone would want to be bigger. I always wished I was small enough to not need a bra.

The friend of mine who suggested counselling for me said just the same. But as a girl with an ample chest, she had absolutely no idea how it feels to be a woman who has, basically, nothing at all. In fact, I was too far the other way, I couldn't not wear one because I felt even worse without a thick layer of padding.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Fake melons might get a man to stare - but they will not make him stay.

That being said, I can easily understand girls like Fleur de Guerre - but I can not understand girls who goes from nice, small, pretty breasts to "monstermelons".
Though my long life I have fallen in love with many girls. Girls with small breasts. One with almost non at all. Girls with larger breasts and some with large breasts. But it was the girls behind the breasts that I fell for.

SarahLouise

Practically Family
anabolina said:
Anyway, my cousin got hers done and yes she is the fake orange tan, platinum blonde, skiny as a rail type and that's fine. I love her, but I do think her chest looked better when it was smaller. On the other hand, since she got them, she's been getting modeling work on the side so she's actually kinda earning money from the money she spent. And yes, she's a single mother of 3 who lives with her Mom to save money, but somehow never seems to. Wow, when I write this out, it seems sort of catty and I don't mean it that way at all. I just mean that even though they do look really fake, she loves them and it's helped her make more money, so I guess she made the right choice for her situation.

It seems to have worked for a UK former page 3 girl Jordan/Katie Price. I don't think she had particularly small breasts to begin with but she had them enlarged to boost her career and since then she's become quite successful. Hers are even larger than melons though!

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
great googly moogly

Let's not make this a show-and-tell. Some of us have to moderate this from work.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
No more illustrations please. And use grown up discretion in your comments. Let's not disappoint the ladies who still cherish some hope that the gentlemen here are somehow above being a cad.

ldmax

Familiar Face
Personality and confidence.

Quote from Nick Danger's book, "I am also aware of the self confidence and poise natural to a woman who has been endowed with lovely feminine proportions. This woman enters a scene, sure of her physical charm and personal magnetism."

I have known many women not endowed with so-called perfect feminine proportions who had plenty of charm and magnetism. I have also known plenty of "lovely endowed" women who lacked this confidence and charm. I am much more attracted to the former. Personality is far more important than physical attributes or lack thereof. If a woman has a glowing personality and confidence, no one will care what size her breasts are. Anyone who does, ladies, is pretty shallow and not worthy of your attention.

LD

ldmax

Familiar Face
Maj.Nick Danger said:
What is this thread about!? :eek:
I thought it was about these,.....
Booby.jpg
[/IMG]

Ah yes, the Blue Footed Booby, Major! I once saw a tee-shirt with a pair of these birds on it. The caption underneath read, "stop staring at my boobies!"

LD

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
Well, I don't mind if a women (or a man) has plastic surgerie. But I would first try to improve my self confidence. I think this is all a matter of self confidence. I mean I could try to talk about my problems with my body to a psychologist. I think this is less expensive. Sometimes a this can help.

I have a friend who has big hips and really no breasts. But she is very self confident and told me once that she had never had any problems with her flat chest.

But I think also Fleur has done the right thing. She said she feels much better now. And she did something to feel better, thats good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran