Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

571d816db067a5147662f96bd321a179.jpg

Here's one I posted elsewhere also. A friend of mine (who she knows very well) had stopped by the other day, and baby T spent the entire visit hiding behind this chair giving him the stink eye.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
It's a shame she's so camera-shy.

:pound:

Right?! This one is definitely *not* a wallflower!

I'm the youngest of 5 kids, and by the time my parents got to me... well, they didn't take many photos. I'm trying to take a photo a day of Lily while she is in school. She comes up with such crazy outfits and poses. This was last week.

20150909_083857-1_zpsqix6xiuz.jpg

I asked her what the pose was, and she said, "I'm a My Little Pony!" Um, okay.

Oh, and she got moved away from her little Romeo yesterday. Apparently he'd taken to spitting at her, and he worked up to hitting her on the shoulder and pinching her finger. He also said he was no longer her friend. She was sobbing as she told me, so I get to follow up with the teacher today to see what actually happened. Knowing my girl, I doubt that he was the only stinker involved.

Thanks Babydoll!
Ordinarily she likes to be the star of the show, but she is quite masterful at being a rear end when she wants to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou