Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Club Tie -Poll Added, Options on 1st Post.

What color sceme/style should be used for the Fedora Lounge Club Tie?

• A: Yellow-Gold/Grey-Blue on Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B: Red & Yellow Pinstripes on Black

• C: Blue & Yellow Pinstripes on Black

• D: Bold Red & Yellow on Black

• E: Deco Blues

• F: Neat Pattern

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
This is doable unlike the hat saga - thanks Magnoli

Lets get a poll cracking because I am ready to roll!!! Bartenders to your lounges!

Zeropositive

Familiar Face
you can count me in if u take paypal... this US dollars?
I live in the UK so god knows what currency u would take...

Cheers Jules

The Reno Kid

A-List Customer
I'd buy one.
First choice: silk regimental stripe.
Second choice: silk jacquard with a design along the lines of the Adam Smith tie but without the stripes.

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
Sorry, Jovan... don't think we can help you there. Or, maybe I can have one specially made, just for you. ;)

Payment will be in USD via Paypal. Special arrangements can be made for those who boycot said establishment (PM me for details).

The problem with running a poll is that non-buyers can upset the tally and... there are a LOT of different options that would make a poll quite tedious, in my opinion. Just keep voicing your opinions and I'll try to put together some sample images for you to debate about.

Kind regards,
Indy

Zeropositive

Familiar Face
thanks buddy, I would wear it to work I work in Harrods and dress code is quite strict but I bet I can get away with it....

I wish I could buy the custom shoes u make sadly I can't wear them for work....

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
Here are a couple of mock-ups using the same color scheme based on the FL logo:

lounge-tie2.jpg

Let me know what you think...

Kind regards,
Indy

berrybuzz

One of the Regulars
Indy Magnoli said:
Here are a couple of mock-ups using the same color scheme based on the FL logo:

lounge-tie2.jpg

Let me know what you think...

Kind regards,
Indy

I like the one on the right. I'd definately buy that for my fella!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Technonut said:
Thanks... :)

Hmmmm... If it does not work out, I could just have one of my Lounge Hat Pins professionally mounted on a tie bar.... ;)

I was thinking something along these lines, including tie bar, before I reached Technonut's post.

My three ideas:

Fedora Lounge logo colors - red, blue, gold - on a black field with Technonut's tie bar. Pinstripes.

Or, Fedora Lounge night scene graphics, from the d to the moon, on a silk print, and the aforementioned tie bar. Either in black or a medium blue.

Or the "FL" in gold on a red or blue field. Something along the lines of Yves Saint Laurant's YSL logo, but in the FL's own.

Lee

Perhaps someone who likes any of my ideas can conjure up a sample?

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Okay, Rafter's got the idea. "fedora guy" needs his city. I think the city would cover more ground, though.
Is the any way to have the city in each stripe?

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Nice,...very nice. :) :eusa_clap
But couldn't you fit a palm tree in there somewhere for us fans of garish ties? lol

Nick. How about a scantily clad hula dancer with light-up . . . nah! I'm hot carrying this any further. :rolleyes:

Lee

“There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don't.” - Robert Benchley, Benchley's Law of Distinction

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
MrNewportCustom said:
Nick. How about a scantily clad hula dancer with light-up . . . nah! I'm hot carrying this any further. :rolleyes:

Lee

“There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don't.” - Robert Benchley, Benchley's Law of Distinction
You know what I'm saying,...palm trees, hula girls, flamingos,...ties are essentially ART, and as such they should say something! They should express what is in our souls. lol

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
I like Rafter's pinstripe, but now that I can see the cityscape, I no longer like the idea - I don't think there's a good way to incorporate it tastefully on a tie - even though I'd excluded "The Fedora Lounge" from the scene. My idea did not include stripes.

For me, the silhouette works better as a repeated pattern, as long as it's not too bold. Antiqued gold, as in the logo at the top of this page.

Stripes or silhouette, but not both, in my opinion.

Lee

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Maj.Nick Danger said:
You know what I'm saying,...palm trees, hula girls, flamingos,...ties are essentially ART, and as such they should say something! They should express what is in our souls. lol

Flamingos . . . this tie would say, "I'm retiring to Florida!" :D

Lee

I can see it now: Hawaiian shirt, bermuda shorts, white belt, black socks with sandals, and Nick's tie. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters