Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Club Tie -Poll Added, Options on 1st Post.

What color sceme/style should be used for the Fedora Lounge Club Tie?

• A: Yellow-Gold/Grey-Blue on Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B: Red & Yellow Pinstripes on Black

• C: Blue & Yellow Pinstripes on Black

• D: Bold Red & Yellow on Black

• E: Deco Blues

• F: Neat Pattern

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovan

Suspended
Jack Scorpion said:
This one is perfect if the logos were smaller and fewer, I think. Wouldn't hurt to add a little yellow in the logos, either.
I'm not sure about the yellow, but making them a little simpler and black or white would look great.

Jerekson

One Too Many
Whatever happens, I think this is a splendid idea and I would buy the tie regardless of which deisgn it ends up with.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Ideas for the peanut gallery

FL_tie1.jpg

FL_tie2.jpg

FL_tie3.jpg

FL_tie4.jpg

Just food for thought.

Jovan

Suspended
I like the middle two MK. Actually, it would be great if we could get a pattern like the yellow one on the colour of our choosing... yellow-gold, red, or the "skyline" blue.

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Baron Kurtz said:
What on earth is happening on the second and third from the left?

if the one far right is to be any use, that motif need to go MUCH higher - see Jack's example earlier. Pointless it being there if you can't see it with a jacket on . . .

bk

I think it's meant to show the sheen of the silk. Or something like that. Or maybe it's going for the vintage-tie-that's-been-faded-by-the-sun look. Either way, it's pretty bad.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Tie

Indy, I'm partial to the last neat pattern you posted but would agree that a bit wider dispersion of the images would be good. What material are you using? I believe a silk saglia would have a nice hand. I also like the option of color choice but the yellow appears too yellow. I think it needs to be more golden. Personal preference don't cha know.

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
I placed my vote for A and E, but like everyone else I have some suggestions. I would really like A if the stripes ran in other direction (similar to D - uphill from left to right as viewed from the front). As for E, I know that there is discussion about the location of the logo. I would like to see it near the bottom right of the tie, but it will look good anywhere.

Travis

Suspended
Indy, just out of curiosity, how possible would it be, and if possible, how much work and how much money to get one of the ties (i.e. the "Senator Jack Tie") custom made if it doesn't make the necessary votes to become the "official" club tie?

Rooster

Practically Family
I may have missed this ....is this going to be a tie of modern style or classic vintage style ...let's say of the 40's?
I'm talking about the pattern ( width) and length.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner