Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Thanks, all! I encourage everyone to go. :) Blackthorn, the setting sun had lit up the wall, but the interior courtyard was still bathed in shadow; it just presented at the right time. I was glad I was there!

A

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
Aaron and Blackthorn; I'm late to the party, but enjoyed both collections of pictures. Hiking can be great fun. Most places I've hiked, haven't had a view anywhere near so stunning. The Holy Land is a place I'd always been hesitant to dream of going. Your photos could make a guy reconsider, Aaron.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Went to Sweet Water Brewery in Atlanta last night...

80E8F498.jpg

A32AE281.jpg

0CBAD46C.jpg

C48D863C.jpg

8854CD82.jpg

Hope they were handing out samples. They make some pretty decent beer there. I like the 420.
Great lid for the visit.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

smokepiper

New in Town
I can get Sweetwater in Asheville. They craft a fine beer. Looks like they were all taking a break while you were there.

HeyMoe

Practically Family
I just wanted to share some of the views we went to New England for. These were all around or in Stowe.

This waterfall was in the Berkshires around Great Barrington (I had to get the fedora in here somewhere!). All in all we hiked in to several waterfalls. A couple were around the Stowe area.

You guys that live in these areas, I am very envious!:D. These cell phone pictures just can't do it justice.

I live about 20 minutes from Stowe and my in laws are from Great Barrington so I spend a fair amount of time there. Small world.

BTW - when it is -30 and we have 5+ feet of snow on the ground, I will be happy to switch living places with you :)

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I live about 20 minutes from Stowe and my in laws are from Great Barrington so I spend a fair amount of time there. Small world.

BTW - when it is -30 and we have 5+ feet of snow on the ground, I will be happy to switch living places with you :)

I hear ya! That's pretty much what everyone said. The sentiment was that it's a perfect area to live except for about 3-4 months of bad weather. Great place to visit though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot