Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

mvilla

A-List Customer
Ignore this, nothing to see here. Move along now. I asked the seller for a bin. Just like Phil Collins, I got no reply at all. This is my jacket, but in a size I can wear.
View attachment 537026
I might go to war for it. Not sure yet. I am also inclined to believe this is a 44" based on the measurements. Mine had the 42" tag and measured smaller.
You sold yours? One day I'll buy one of these Hercules, but I need to sell something first... I'm not really keen on having a shit ton of jackets I cannot wear because there isn't enough days in the calendar lol
But one of this is definitely on my list

You sold yours? One day I'll buy one of these Hercules, but I need to sell something first... I'm not really keen on having a shit ton of jackets I cannot wear because there isn't enough days in the calendar lol
But one of this is definitely on my list
I did sell as it was too small. For this jacket, I made a deal with the seller to buy it outside of eBay this morning, but before I could pay a bid was placed. Hopefully it works out in my favor. I am eager to see how this plays out, I know who the bidding member is and he knows who I am. This could get…interesting!

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Im sure the seller can still cancel the listing even with a bid, he may have to pay ebay their sellers fee though. which i guess he could pass on to you?

That's great!
I hope to buy it for a loss when this get tired of it.
IMG_8921.gif

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I did sell as it was too small. For this jacket, I made a deal with the seller to buy it outside of eBay this morning, but before I could pay a bid was placed. Hopefully it works out in my favor. I am eager to see how this plays out, I know who the bidding member is and he knows who I am. This could get…interesting!
Dude, I cry FOUL!!!

@ton312 I seem to recall someone using your handle and writing in a strikingly similar manner as you do stating---here in THIS very forum---and for the RECORD mind you----that you were OUT OF THE VINTAGE BUSINESS for good!!!!!!! NOW you pull a Pacino in Godfather III and you've been pulled ".....BACK IN!!!!!" Like.......What gives bro????!?!?!?!?! We need answers!!!

Seriously---Really nice snag man. I am ALMOST not even too very jealous....Lol. This is a great jacket and I agree its likely a 44. Gonna be a perfect fit for you. A California Sportswear Made jacket. Had I seen this earlier, I think we'd be locked in a gnarly multi player Cage Match and it'd get pretty juicy. But I'm glad yer getting it and back in the Vintage Biz. It makes missing out on it easier to stomach (ok not REALLY but kinda Lol). A real goodie and in good shape. These jackets seem to age really well too. You won't be selling it. It should be in your will..

Now---If you would--please reveal how you were able to negotiate an out of eBay sale........ Did you use a burner account or something?? I thought they intervened when language is used to get outside the platform??? However ya did it, Ya got SAND bro!!!!

Dude, I cry FOUL!!!

@ton312 I seem to recall someone using your handle and writing in a strikingly similar manner as you do stating---here in THIS very forum---and for the RECORD mind you----that you were OUT OF THE VINTAGE BUSINESS for good!!!!!!! NOW you pull a Pacino in Godfather III and you've been pulled ".....BACK IN!!!!!" Like.......What gives bro????!?!?!?!?! We need answers!!!

Seriously---Really nice snag man. I am ALMOST not even too very jealous....Lol. This is a great jacket and I agree its likely a 44. Gonna be a perfect fit for you. A California Sportswear Made jacket. Had I seen this earlier, I think we'd be locked in a gnarly multi player Cage Match and it'd get pretty juicy. But I'm glad yer getting it and back in the Vintage Biz. It makes missing out on it easier to stomach (ok not REALLY but kinda Lol). A real goodie and in good shape. These jackets seem to age really well too. You won't be selling it. It should be in your will..

Now---If you would--please reveal how you were able to negotiate an out of eBay sale........ Did you use a burner account or something?? I thought they intervened when language is used to get outside the platform??? However ya did it, Ya got SAND bro!!!!
It’s simple, really. When I said no more vintage…
IMG_8922.jpeg

As for the BIN, I’ve actually done biz with the seller here and we cut a fair deal. Also….
I’m embedding a Taylor Swift video to really hammer home the point. This is me in my truest, most pure form. Not afraid to revel in old horse and admit I fucking love Tay Tay. Come at me. This jacket was mine the minute it was made. Period, and end of story, I had and loved the smaller size, which I painstakingly brought back to life. Of course this all gets canceled if it doesn’t fit LOL.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
You GO bro!! Thot you gave those TayTay tix to your daughter..........now I ain't so sure.... Lol

Its gonna fit like you were born in it!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff