Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Vanson 44

IMG_2796.jpeg

Jasonissm

Practically Family
One callout, the RMC is excluded from the coupon sale. It's only for items under "Fashion > Mens" category, which makes it a little annoying since RMC has their own category so that when you go to checkout you can't apply the coupon. I wanted to get a Buzz Rickson's jacket but Toyo Enterprise also has their own category so the coupon can't be applied.

:(

1704800476145.png

You can see it still has Fashion, Mens but the "By Brand" stuff stops the coupon from being able to apply. I've messaged support to see if they can allow it, but doubtful.

jchance

One of the Regulars
Looks like a solid buy

Half off on JP site, size 38, before any coupons

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Well, this hasn't shown up in the past month, so I don't think I'll be stealing anyone's thunder. Posting posthumously:
BHB_01.PNG
BHB_02.PNG

Listed as a women's jacket, but seller said it once belonged to her uncle who was a WWII paratrooper. Seller "estimate[d] it to fit a women's size 6." Since that meant absolutely nothing to me I asked for dimensions. By the time the seller responded the jacket sold. A couple dimensions were probably a touch too small, but for $150 it was close enough that I would have bit and hoped for some error.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/315019176265

jeo

One Too Many
Well, this hasn't shown up in the past month, so I don't think I'll be stealing anyone's thunder. Posting posthumously:
View attachment 578543 View attachment 578544

Listed as a women's jacket, but seller said it once belonged to her uncle who was a WWII paratrooper. Seller "estimate[d] it to fit a women's size 6." Since that meant absolutely nothing to me I asked for dimensions. By the time the seller responded the jacket sold. A couple dimensions were probably a touch too small, but for $150 it was close enough that I would have bit and hoped for some error.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/315019176265

That’s mine :)

Bought it from the collector that bought it off eBay.

IMG_4856.jpeg
IMG_4857.jpeg
IMG_4858.jpeg
IMG_4855.jpeg
IMG_4854.jpeg

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Reactions: jeo

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Find/score/grail..?

Good wear Beck 999 size 42ish

Good Wear sales pages

https://www.goodwearleather.com/pages/sale_moto_0001.html

View attachment 578341

I have one of these that I got in even newer condition at a lower price, however the confidence of buying from Chapman is hard to beat. The guy isn't gonna use a misleading photo and sell you a dud.

His writeup was worth reading. I assumed it was cowhide because it's a 60s jacket, but I didn't realize that wasn't necessarily so.

jeo

One Too Many
Well, shoot. I feel like an a**. Sorry, man.

What do you mean? Why?

No need to be sorry my friend. You mentioned in your previous post you don’t steal anyone’s thunder. That’s admirable but I don’t want any thunder, you can have it all ;)

Like I said, when the seller provided me the measurements I thought it might be a touch too small. And then the next thought was, well, it probably would fit you pretty well! :)

Well I appreciate you thinking of me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff