Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Al 916

One Too Many
I don’t know anything about this maker. Looks like an Al.

Could be..

Not looking for (any more) boots thanks

1000010429-01.jpeg

Al 916

One Too Many
Just a little side comment if I may.

WE are a community of Leather jacket collectors (I CAPITALISE 'WE') made up of different races, creeds, nationalities and no doubt sexual orientations.

Could I request that WE please (adhere to forum rules and) be polite and respectful to all in our posts.

I happen to be a straight man and I find these sly comments distasteful.

Thank you for your understanding in not creating a flamewar.

Just a little side comment if I may.

WE are a community of Leather jacket collectors (I CAPITALISE 'WE') made up of different races, creeds, nationalities and no doubt sexual orientations.

Could I request that WE please (adhere to forum rules and) be polite and respectful to all in our posts.

I happen to be a straight man and I find these sly comments distasteful.

Thank you for your understanding in not creating a flamewar.
I must've missed something? I don't think anyone is being disrespectful...a little off color commentary perhaps? I mean the reality is A LOT of what's posted here IS BLUF gear and it's connection to that community is absolutely impossible to escape. I think a little joking about it should be expected and shouldn't necessitate any finger wagging. I don't see any hate speech or discrimination....or I missed it.

Biff42

One of the Regulars
I must've missed something? I don't think anyone is being disrespectful...a little off color commentary perhaps? I mean the reality is A LOT of what's posted here IS BLUF gear and it's connection to that community is absolutely impossible to escape. I think a little joking about it should be expected and shouldn't necessitate any finger wagging. I don't see any hate speech or discrimination....or I missed it.
I agree 100% . That said, I don't want to disenfranchise anybody or any group. I'll offer myself up: a middle-aged straight guy who loves motorcycle jackets and only rides a bicycle.

Take your best shots, lol!

Al 916

One Too Many

yep, you missed it and a lot of folk did, but that is normally the way if the phobia and prejudice is not being aimed at you.

Pretending it is fun is not a solution.

'Thanks for all the fish'

Last edited:
yep, you missed it and a lot of folk did, but that is normally the way if the phobia and prejudice is not being aimed at you.

Pretending it is fun is not a solution.

'Thanks for all the fish'
Sorry Al but this^ reads like virtue signaling, I know what that is and recognize it. But you'll have to clairify:
"Thanks for all the fish"
For the life of me I can't understand what that means.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Sorry Al but this^ reads like virtue signaling, I know what that is and recognize it. But you'll have to clairify:
"Thanks for all the fish"
For the life of me I can't understand what that means.
It's the second half of the phrase "So long and thanks for all the fish" which is what the dolphins say when they leave earth before its destruction in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It basically means he's leaving snd being melodramatic about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran