Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Al 916

One Too Many
Aero cafe racer 42 £339 or best offer

s-l1600.webp
Mind the cracking on the back

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
really nice kerr

View attachment 612072 View attachment 612073

This Kerr is wonderful. I don’t know much about leather so I can’t describe it well except to say that it is thick as hell, heavy as hell (it’s gotta be ten pounds and it doesn’t even have a belt), buttery soft and in superb condition. It’s getting up close to 80 degrees today but I don’t want to take it off.

It looks to be a couple inches too big in the chest, but the more I wear it, the more that seems to be settling in.

Normally I am over on the hat side of the house, but I’ve been lurking over here for a few weeks and got lucky with this one. This is, what do you call it, a game ender? A jacket that means I don’t have to search any further?

Honestly, I am already very attached to the weight of this thing. It’s like a core workout just wearing him around the house. I can’t imagine being this happy with a lighter jacket.

Thanks for posting this and thanks to @ton312 for helpful advice along the way.

IMG_1806.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_1826.jpeg

IMG_1830.jpeg

IMG_1837.jpeg

IMG_1838.jpeg

IMG_1839.jpeg

Last edited:

blm14

A-List Customer
@The Lost Cowboy: Looks pretty great. I see what you mean about the chest, but man that jacket is nice. Glad someone here snapped it up!

In other news, here's a Natel CR in tagged size 48 for $125:

Would snap this up if the sleeves were a little longer

blm14

A-List Customer
Cool AA CHP
IMG_5403.jpeg
IMG_5404.jpeg
IMG_5404.jpeg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
This Kerr is wonderful. I don’t know much about leather so I can’t describe it well except to say that it is thick as hell, heavy as hell (it’s gotta be ten pounds and it doesn’t even have a belt), buttery soft and in superb condition. It’s getting up close to 80 degrees today but I don’t want to take it off.

It looks to be a couple inches too big in the chest, but the more I wear it, the more that seems to be settling in.

Normally I am over on the hat side of the house, but I’ve been lurking over here for a few weeks and got lucky with this one. This is, what do you call it, a game ender? A jacket that means I don’t have to search any further?

Honestly, I am already very attached to the weight of this thing. It’s like a core workout just wearing him around the house. I can’t imagine being this happy with a lighter jacket.

Thanks for posting this and thanks to @ton312 for helpful advice along the way.

View attachment 613985
View attachment 613986
View attachment 613987
View attachment 613988
View attachment 613989
View attachment 613990
View attachment 613991

End game for sure. If you keep hanging around here you will fool yourself into believing it can be topped just to chase the high of the hunt and the thrill of receiving a new awesome jacket. It’s just nature. But it really do look awesome on you!

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
End game for sure. If you keep hanging around here you will fool yourself into believing it can be topped just to chase the high of the hunt and the thrill of receiving a new awesome jacket. It’s just nature. But it really do look awesome on you!
Thank you. Luckily I am well familiar with the trill of the hunt after a decade of vintage hat collection. And I know how expensive it is!

I’m hoping to stay satisfied with just the one awesome leather jacket - but already I see myself eyeing other possibilities (like some of your recent offerings). I probably should stay away from the leather side of the house for that reason but dang, some of these jackets are cool as hell!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Thank you. Luckily I am well familiar with the trill of the hunt after a decade of vintage hat collection. And I know how expensive it is!

I’m hoping to stay satisfied with just the one awesome leather jacket - but already I see myself eyeing other possibilities (like some of your recent offerings). I probably should stay away from the leather side of the house for that reason but dang, some of these jackets are cool as hell!

Of course, if you’re looking to buy from me forget what I said earlier. Listen to that inner voice that whispers “the Kerr is super nice surely, but there are these small flaws with it that you just can’t live with. You can find a jacket that’s perfect in every way! Besides, you need to try other styles and brands!”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats