Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fits picture of my BK Werber 1402-P A2.

zhz

Practically Family
My Bill Kelso Weber-1402-P A2 finally arrived, here is the fit pictures. It is the size 36, in Russet Liberty Horsehide. For the detail of the jackets, I post it in another thread earlier,

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...Bill-Kelso-Werber-1402-p-in-Russet-Liberty-HH

?? 03-12-2014 14 24 17.jpg

?? 03-12-2014 14 25 14.jpg

?? 03-12-2014 14 25 57.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, that exactly how I want it to be, and it is even better than my imagine.
Now I need to think what should I do with the collar to make it soft.

Not really much that you can do to soften it up much..but you can dip the collar in hot tap water until very wet..then roll it up from the point of the collar. The exaggerated roll can then be better shaped after it dries. This may need to be done several times to get the desired effect..but both sides of the collar will match much better.
HD

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Sleeves and back are a little long/loose for my taste, but not as to be unwearable, so as long as you're happy with it, that's a cool jacket.
As regards the RW boots, I used to be put off by the white soles too, but I've really come to like/covet them now - especially in that colour.

Mark

Practically Family
Thanks Zhz,
I asked as BK just informed me the estimated delivery of my jacket has now been delayed due to me asking for a slight adjustment to the sleeve length! So I may get it in December rather than November. Put my order/payment in beginning October. So disappointed and tired of waiting.
Love the colour of jacket, looks to be the russet Liberty?

zhz

Practically Family
Thanks Zhz,
I asked as BK just informed me the estimated delivery of my jacket has now been delayed due to me asking for a slight adjustment to the sleeve length! So I may get it in December rather than November. Put my order/payment in beginning October. So disappointed and tired of waiting.
Love the colour of jacket, looks to be the russet Liberty?

I dont know how BK manages their waiting queue, but change the spec of the jacket should not change your position in the queue if they haven't start to make the jacket. But considering they only have one man to make the jacket, I'd say be patient...
And yes, this is russet Liberty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy