Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fits picture of my BK Werber 1402-P A2.

A-1

One Too Many
Ah, you live in the UK... Hehe. I live in the North of Germany, so I know that feeling.

zhz

Practically Family
Hi there, heres the pictures I took under the daylight today.

照片 17-02-2015 14 22 24.jpg
照片 17-02-2015 14 22 43.jpg

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Indeed, it is beautiful. The leather BK used is simplity the best.
I say this with the most respect and with the best intentions, if I had known about this maker, his leathers, and the Aeronaught, I may have considered him along with Aero and Thedi (for my most recent purchase). This jacket is a true beauty and Bill is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, BK's leather, pattern is no doubt one of the best now. Indeed, it is better than Aero now, IMO.

Your jacket is a great fit and the sleeves will shorten a little over time, so it is better to have them this length rather than shorter to start with. The leather is superb with much character already. Your BK jacket is on a par with those from the premier maker of A2s-Goodwear Leather.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Zhz, I knew when you posted your original photos of this jacket that the photography wasn't doing the leather justice. Those recent pics are great.

Last edited:

zhz

Practically Family
Your jacket is a great fit and the sleeves will shorten a little over time, so it is better to have them this length rather than shorter to start with. The leather is superb with much character already. Your BK jacket is on a par with those from the premier maker of A2s-Goodwear Leather.

Hi Andrew, thank you for comments. But why are you think I want to shorten the sleeves? I think I never mentioned that. Actually, when I ordered this one, I added 0.5 inch to the sleeves on purpose because I know they will shorten over time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic