Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fore Sale: Vintage Wristwatches

undertaker

Practically Family
Greetings,

Since I was chastised for putting some pocket watches on Ebay before offering them here, I thought I would put wrist watches on here first. They are from my collection that seems to get out of hand from timt to time. They are all three Gold Filled/gold plated. The first is a Bulova in a yellow gold filled case w/stainless back, Circa 1940's, 17 jewel, Swiss with a diamond dial. The second is a Beaumont, also in ygf, w/ss back, 17 jewel, swiss, made by Imperial Watch Co, circa late 40's to early 50's. The third is a Benrus Curvex style case in Rose GF, ss back, Copper colored dial, 17 jewel, swiss. The case measures 44mm long and 21mm wide, circa 1930's. All are running, winding, and setting properly, however you may wish to have them serviced. They do show some normal wear on the high points.

wristwatches004.jpg

wristwatches005.jpg

Asking $75.00 each including shipping in the cont. US. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Regards,
J.S.

undertaker

Practically Family
The Benrus....

..... is also now spoken for, however I purchased an Elgin Doctors watch from 1934 and in order to make room I will be selling this 1957 Bulova tank watch. It is in a Yellow Gold Filled case w/stainless steel back, 17 jewel swiss movt. Case shows little wear and the signed Bulova winding crown is still on it and in good condition. I had this watch serviced with in the last six months and it winds, sets, and keeps time very well. The only draw back to this watch is the dial is a little discolored from age. It has an inexpensive black leather band on it now which I had intended to replace and just never got around to doing it.
bulovawatch004.jpg

The price on this one is $95.00 shipped in the cont. US. Please PM me if you need further information.

Regards,
J.S.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran