Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE Men's Cufflinks

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Free Cufflinks Offer is Now Closed

Congratulations to the following Loungers on their new cufflinks; please PM me with your mailing address.

Be sure to check the Classifieds for the next item I am offering up for grabs!

1) Oval Set - Bertie Wooster
2) Twisted Sterling Set with 2 studs - Wedding Belle
3) Single Rose Gold Stud - Orgetorix

And may I add that there was A LOT of mail in my mailbox suggesting I give a pair of these to Wedding Belle to change her fortune into Lady Luck for her wedding.

Vintage Betty

wedding belle

Familiar Face
Oooh that is really exciting...

I had a really awful pre -wedding week last week. My band pulled out - the singer walked out over a fight about the wedding gig and now they have split up......

The rest of our music is on a friend's ipod, that we were going to use through the PA - looks like he may be taking a contract in Madrid so might no be able to get it to us (this has now been solved :) )

We had nothing to weart and my poor fiance has been working weekend overtime whilst I get the business up and running - so no time to find anything.....

In short, I was having my pre-wedding breakdown (which came as a bit of a suprise - I'm really not the type and it's not that kind of wedding - no £20,000 investment or castles - much more inter-war!)

So thank you soooo much! Degs will be over the moon - I'm going to keep it a suprise until the big day and I promise to post photos!

A weekend of calming down and getting things into perspective plus lots of reassurance that my friend's band DIDN'T implode because of me has helped greatly.

Thank you again Vintage Belle, and all those who emailed with support - somehow it makes it really special - a forum gift!!!

I will bash up my number of posts over the coursse of the day today.

Lots of love to all

Siobhan xx

I m now going to call my best mate who has not yet slept after waving flags at Stewart Copeland from the Police at twickenham all weekend and squell at her....

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congrads to everyone who is receiving vintage goodies. I will be posting more items, so please don't despair if you didn't get something this time.

Siobhan - I think I speak for everyone at the Lounge when I say that we wish you only good luck going forward and to tell you that things WILL get better.

Cheers-

Vintage Betty

wedding belle

Familiar Face
Thanks Vintage Betty

I am again serene! And confident that it will all go fantastically well. I spoke to my best friend - again not the type to flip out about these things - very logical and rational (an engineer by training) and she reminded me that she'd spent at least a week before her wedding in tears in my flat - I think it's biological! :p

We have a wekend of champagn drinking and outfit shopping coming up - so it's all seeming fun again.......

BTW - I've upped my posts so can now be PM'd.

Best wishes

Sxx

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
What a lovely thread this has been.

Giving can be as pleasurable as receiving, and this thread has shown the positive sides to both, what a wonderful piece this has been that exemplifies the 'good' nature of this Lounge.:eusa_clap

and....GOOD LUCK with the wedding, we'll all be thinking of you on your special day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR