Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS- 1940's era Wool Letterman jacket, XL size & WW1 Mint leather compass case

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I have a super nice XL size Wool High School letterman's jacket.
Its super nice. I got this locally here in South Carolina. I am not sure what high school its from.
I was told this was from the 1940's. The talon zipper is exactly like the ones I have on some WW2 jackets I have. It wears super nice and its warm but not too hot for Spring.
I am asking $75
Shipping depends on where you live.
Email me if interested. I had this sold for $125 but I had to go out of town for 3 weeks on business and the buyer didnt want to wait.
Anyway $75 is a good price.
Its burgundy wool, and a patch on the left breast, high school football.

2nd - I have a mint leather 1918 dated compass case. Its 110% original, and rare as I have not seen many that are in decent shape, let alone almost mint. The leather strap has a couple small cracks in the leather. The case it darn perfect and had a strap for putting on your belt as well. Price $65.
Email me if you are intersted and I will send photos.
Let me know
Thanks!

Chad Jordan
South Carolina

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Hey Pooh Bang,
I was going to post them, but I figured that if someone was interested, they could PM me and I can send them.
I dont have them tied to photo bucket yet, that was another reason.
I just have them saved to my system.
I might try to get them loaded and posted today
If anyone has any interest in the mean time, PM or email me and I will reply with photos.
Thanks

cmjordan77@hotmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff