Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: High Quality OR Clone - 7 1/2 LO

PhilS

One of the Regulars
Here is a high quality OR clone from Faulhaber's Store for Men, Battle Creek Michigan. It's got a union label under the leather band. The printed lining label is faded; it appears to say Beaverbrook. I do seem to recall seeing that name somewhere but my recent internet searches didn't turn up anything.

I don't really like the current bash. When I bought it, it had a cattleman's bash and that may be better.

Asking $100 plus shipping.

IMG_0274.jpg
IMG_0273.jpg
IMG_0262.jpg
IMG_0265.jpg
IMG_0258.jpg
IMG_0254.jpg

Here's a picture of the store it came from, circa 1946:

Screenshot2010-12-08at113921PM.png

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How do I contact you? I don't seem to have the option to email or PM you...

You need 15 posts to PM. Go to a number of threads and make short posts like "nice hat" or "good deal!" & get you'll your post count to 15 fast.

The sweat w/ its' cushion pillows looks very like a Stevens I have. I have never seen that sweat anywhere else. ...wish I had the scratch. I'd take it in a New York second.

Last edited:

KBGummy

New in Town
You need 15 posts to PM. Go to a number of threads and make short posts like "nice hat" or "good deal!" & get you'll your post count to 15 fast.

The sweat w/ its' cushion pillows looks very like a Stevens I have. I have never seen that sweat anywhere else. ...wish I had the scratch. I'd take it in a New York second.

thanks for the advice...

PhilS

One of the Regulars
I am the laziest seller in the world

I haven't done anything about this topper. It's a very nice hat. I'll consider offers if anyone has any interest, otherwise it's off to Ebay. Let me know. I think it is one of the nicest of its kind that you could hope to find.

PhilS

One of the Regulars
What a tortured listing! The hat sold, then unsold. So it is still available. Would anyone who PM'd me that they wanted it or might want it, to whom I responded the hat was sold, please notify me if they are still interested? I deleted some of the messages.

Make an offer if you are interested! It is a great hat. The hat is boxed and shipping USPS Priority Mail is $14.20, and will ship same-day as payment.

Best, Phil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael