Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Signature Series G-1

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
US Wings Signature Series G-1. Sells for $540 on their website. My jacket has been worn 3 times to a local mall. It is in new mint condition. The sleeves are too long for me, so I'll buy another one after this sells.
Size 44R. If you are a 40, or a 42, this will fit you just fine.
This is a beautiful jacket! Buttery soft goatskin. Smoke free, pet free and child free home.

$349.

IMG_0088.JPG IMG_0089.JPG IMG_0090.JPG IMG_0091.jpg IMG_0092.jpg IMG_0093.jpg IMG_0094.jpg IMG_0095.jpg IMG_0096.jpg IMG_0097.jpg IMG_0098.jpg

Last edited:

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
OK...I am motivated, want to see this go to a good home. This is a new jacket, for a price far less than it cost me.
$349 plus shipping. I use FedEx 2 day air, it should be about $20.

Last edited:

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
Some detailed measurements:
Note: the knits (cuffs / waistband) are 3 to 3 1/4"

Scan.jpg

All measurements taken flat, face down. I did not overly stretch the jacket while measuring, but did press it very flat.

Looks more like a 42L. this would make sense as it is cut in a military style. Current issue.

Last edited:

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
Good point, sir. I stand corrected!!!
I wish that jacket had shorter sleeves, but then you wouldn't be selling it.....:)

The jacket is actually closer to a size 42L. Yup, if those sleeves were just a bit shorter...

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
Good point, sir. I stand corrected!!!
I wish that jacket had shorter sleeves, but then you wouldn't be selling it.....:)

I called Gibson & Barnes to inquire about the sleeve length on their G-1's. Amanda told me that on their 40R, the sleeve measures 33". That is measured from the center of the collar to the shoulder, down to the elbow, then down to the beginning of the cuff (cuff not measured). This would put my G-1 right there with the G&B in sleeve length.

My jacket would be 33.5" (size 44R).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic