Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Funniest Hat Listing

Tiller

Practically Family
I've bought from him myself. The only vintage hats I have at the moment I've bought from him as a matter of fact. If this hat was my size I'd buy it, I think I could use it for a good hobo costume come next Halloween.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Goose. said:
Bummer it's not my size. Might have bid on it, and hopefully, win.
Wear it around a day or so, just so that my wife will appreciate my other hats more
:rolleyes::p

Now that's a really good idea! Every little hat has a purpose in life! :)

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo said:
Now that's a really good idea! Every little hat has a purpose in life! :)

Careful...before we know it, we'll break the rule on live auctions: "...Items that are clearly, obviously, WAY outside the fold of our member's general bidding ability or interest..." lol

Macheath

One of the Regulars
Tiller said:
I've bought from him myself. The only vintage hats I have at the moment I've bought from him as a matter of fact. If this hat was my size I'd buy it, I think I could use it for a good hobo costume come next Halloween.

He's actually got a HOBO Homburg listed for sale as well, with a description that is just as entertaining.

I wouldn't post a link here, but his eBay store should be easy to find.

Goose.

Practically Family
Macheath said:
He's actually got a HOBO Homburg listed for sale as well, with a description that is just as entertaining.

I wouldn't post a link here, but his eBay store should be easy to find.
I'm sorry...like a train wreck, I had to be a lookie-Lou...

If the economy gets any worse, many of us may think of cashing in what's left of our chips and trading in our anxieties and worries for the romantic life of the traveling hobo.
It'll be great. We'll be free at last, riding the rails, traveling in boxcars by day and camping in railroad yards by night, swilling cheap moonshine with other bums around a fire.

The thing is, you can't be a hobo in a baseball cap, sweatshirt and Nike running shoes.

That wouldn't look right.

You've got to dress properly in hobo style...

Macheath

One of the Regulars
Goose. said:
I'm sorry...like a train wreck, I had to be a lookie-Lou...

If the economy gets any worse, many of us may think of cashing in what's left of our chips and trading in our anxieties and worries for the romantic life of the traveling hobo.
It'll be great. We'll be free at last, riding the rails, traveling in boxcars by day and camping in railroad yards by night, swilling cheap moonshine with other bums around a fire.

The thing is, you can't be a hobo in a baseball cap, sweatshirt and Nike running shoes.

That wouldn't look right.

You've got to dress properly in hobo style...

That fella's got the right outlook.

If that's not keeping your head in a crisis, I don't know what is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic