Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Getting my wardrobe off the ground

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well...I found some items of interest in one of our local shops that sell vintage items. Remember now, I am still in a wheel chair so my ability to do a lot of investigating is limited when it comes to looking into sizing and such, however I found some very nice vintage shirts, in fact there was an entire rack with vintage shirts from the 1040's and 50'....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Now none of the items (shirts) on the rack had any problems with them, no holes, no stains, nothing needing to be fixed at all....just a lot of very nice short sleeve vintage shirts and none of them were expensive, price range from $22.00 to $35.00

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Next was a rack of really older vintage shoes....all sorts of sizes....none more than $55.00, and most were less than $45.00 and none of them are in bad shape at all, no holes no rips no issues of them needing to be fixed.......(two pair of womens shoes on rack, the rest all mens shoes....)....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Next was a tuxedo from 1920. It has everything with it other than braces....the suit has pants, (they are high waited, split v at the middle of the back of the waist band, with a buckle/strap to adjust the pants there at the waist in the back, the pants are fine pin stripe, would fit any medium sized man, the coat is black, the vest is also nice, and there is a "detachable" collar and some shoes that also come with the suit....the price for everything was $150.00 on this, I can get measurements of everything if you are interested....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

You can see there is nothing wrong with anything on this tux....the shop where these vintage items is at, they do not have junky vintage items in the shop at all, most things are in very good or better condition....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Sorry about the car pictures all being on their side....but wanted to show that in my down town area, there are always older classic cars and vintage cars....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
There are a few more shops for me to adventure out to, and I will do so this upcoming week and will post what I can here. I promise to not take such dreadful pictures next time out....and if you desire anything Strider, of what I post pictures of, let me know.

This shop did have some vintage western hats, stetsons and resistols, but I could not get them off the wall (very high up there) and the pictures I took of them are so bad....hahah....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland