Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got a good Halloween pic???

Here's some good Halloween pics:

death5.jpg

Hall-DeaththeLady-1906-10.jpg

Hall-DeaththeLady-1906-2-1.jpg

Hall-DeaththeLady-1906-3-1.jpg

death-and-lady-vaudeville-turn-of.html

tumblr_lcwlaf7XKZ1qzdzano1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Mojito

One Too Many
The vintage postcard series is fantastic...but wonders what happened to the suitor, who seems to disappear!

I still do pumpking carving down here...legacy of a childhood spent partly in America:

SAM_1296.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Well...yes...

I do live on an ancient, forgotten river that winds its way through a rural, southern landscape, populated only by the uneducated and painfully impoverished. And most of my neighbors have seen UFOs…in fact, one was abducted and had experiments performed on her. And my washing machine is on my front porch…right beside my couch...

But I ain't never played no banjo! You're thinking of my girl friend...I mean, my sister, Thelma. She plays the banjo...with all twelve of her fingers!

AF

lol

GHT

I'll Lock Up
We dined out today, Sunday lunch of roast beef and all the trimmings.
sunday drovers.jpg
Mine hosts are great friends.
sunday mine hosts.jpg
Martin, the landlord, plays in a band,
RP9.jpg

He's on the far right wearing the hat.
At lunch today he told us of a gig he played at last night. It was a private affair, a postponed wedding reception. Guests were encouraged to turn up in their Halloween costumes. Martin shared a great story. Knowing that there was a piano at the function hall the band took along an extra musician, they don't normally include a pianist, but a very special one stood in last night. I would loved to have been there.
skeleton.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner